Scuba Gear?

#1smallvillefan26Posted 9/17/2013 10:45:29 AM
Where do you get it?
Can you equip it to boats you buy?
#2TheAnalogKid06Posted 9/17/2013 4:27:04 PM
Bump.
---
GT: TheAnalogKid06
Can't wait to play: Batman: AO, Watch Dogs, GTA V, Killer is Dead, Dark Souls 2, A Link to the Past 2, MGS V, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs.
#3shadeauxPosted 9/17/2013 4:28:56 PM
You get it automatically when you exit the sub, not sure about otherwise though.
---
Even a blind monkey finds an acorn
#4konkorPosted 9/17/2013 4:31:12 PM
During the Sub Mission you don't actually get it for exiting. I'll explain how, or what the Strategy Guide says below but it may be spoilers so don't read if you don't want to know. (I wont list mission specifics, just names)

*SPOILERS*
After you complete the Merrywether Heist mission you unlock the ability to purchase a Marina Dock at the north of the map, purchasing this gives you access to a Dinghy that has Scuba Gear when you drop out of it. But from what I know you need to find parts for the Sub to build it up or something.
---
GTA V Xbox 360 Crew:
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/deltaops
#5smallvillefan26(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 6:32:18 PM
konkor posted...
During the Sub Mission you don't actually get it for exiting. I'll explain how, or what the Strategy Guide says below but it may be spoilers so don't read if you don't want to know. (I wont list mission specifics, just names)

*SPOILERS*
After you complete the Merrywether Heist mission you unlock the ability to purchase a Marina Dock at the north of the map, purchasing this gives you access to a Dinghy that has Scuba Gear when you drop out of it. But from what I know you need to find parts for the Sub to build it up or something.

you can only have scuba gear in that one boat?