"Online service is disabled on your account"

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. "Online service is disabled on your account"
2 years ago#1
I can't access the gallery, my friends list, or the scoreboard in the game. It simply says "Online service is disassembly on your account". I have a gold membership. Anybody know how to go about fixing this?
---
Thank you for posting. Here at the Forum we greatly value your input!- TheHarmfulOne
2 years ago#2
Bump
---
Thank you for posting. Here at the Forum we greatly value your input!- TheHarmfulOne
2 years ago#3
Same issue here
---
Aegisfang22: If you play an Elder Scrolls game for the main story...you're doing it wrong.
2 years ago#4
Odd I'm getting this issue when I try to save pictures with the phone, but I don't currently have Gold so I thought that was the reason why. I also haven't been able to log into the iFruit app today, so I don't know if that is related or not.
2 years ago#5
online doesn't come out for 2 weeks
---
game tag - mindbend8r
2 years ago#6
Mindbend8er posted...
online doesn't come out for 2 weeks

Yeah, but we should be able to save pics we take with the phone,right?
2 years ago#7
I'm getting the same message whenever I take a photo, I figured it was because I didnt have gold.

So if it happened to you with gold can anyone tell me if they have uploaded photos without gold?
2 years ago#8
Indeed, I would like some confirmation here. Can anybody access this stuff?
---
2 years ago#9
none of that social club or online will work till october 1st nothing u do till then will fix it stop.
2 years ago#10
I've manage to upload a photo
---
Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live or die on this day... Live or die on this day
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. "Online service is disabled on your account"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived