Scuba Diving: Where and How?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Scuba Diving: Where and How?

User Info: samantha_sneez

samantha_sneez
3 years ago#1
Are there rules for scuba diving in this game? Where can I get into it at? When I say rules, I mean are there certain criteria that I must meet before I can jump into the warm depths of the Pacific Ocean? Also, where do I purchase the scuba diving equipment from? Anyone actually know WHERE there is treasure or anything like that on the sea floor?

Thanks in advance!!!
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until A-Rod treats me to a nice lobster dinner.

User Info: konkor

konkor
3 years ago#2
I wont spoil anything too much but I'll say the name of the mission and just a few details about it, no real story spoilers just two things you need to do in a mission.

In the mission Merryweather heist you steal a sub, after completing the mission a new place unlocks at the top of the map for $250,000 buying this gives access to a dinghy with scuba gear and later you unlock a submarine.

You can't equip the scuba gear, it's automatically put on like a parachute is. It only equips AFAIK when getting out of the dinghy or sub.
GTA V Xbox 360 Crew:
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/deltaops

User Info: samantha_sneez

samantha_sneez
3 years ago#3
konkor posted...
I wont spoil anything too much but I'll say the name of the mission and just a few details about it, no real story spoilers just two things you need to do in a mission.

In the mission Merryweather heist you steal a sub, after completing the mission a new place unlocks at the top of the map for $250,000 buying this gives access to a dinghy with scuba gear and later you unlock a submarine.

You can't equip the scuba gear, it's automatically put on like a parachute is. It only equips AFAIK when getting out of the dinghy or sub.

Hey Thank you!!! I haven't gotten very far in the game to be honest. I just unlocked Mike.
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until A-Rod treats me to a nice lobster dinner.

User Info: konkor

konkor
3 years ago#4
samantha_sneez posted...
konkor posted...

Hey Thank you!!! I haven't gotten very far in the game to be honest. I just unlocked Mike.

Ah well it's a little way into the game, but you should get there eventually don't worry. :)

As far as I know though that's the only way to get either of the two vehicles, I haven't found one outside of the Marina Safehouse yet.
GTA V Xbox 360 Crew:
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/deltaops
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Scuba Diving: Where and How?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived