anyone know how to get a rhino tank yet ?

#1HELLWOLF06Posted 9/18/2013 6:40:35 AM
its in the vehicle list of my limited edition guide

i want to drive it!
---
Try to find Gamefaqs http://xkcd.com/802_large/
http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h474/BunnySock/mabinogi_2012_07_10_001.jpg
#2LiqiudusSnakePosted 9/18/2013 6:41:11 AM
tag
---
When you see me quote someone with no other text, that's when your topic wasn't even good enough to warrant me using my keyboard.
#3PvtPorkSordPosted 9/18/2013 6:48:55 AM
YoU BYe iT.
#4vercetti111Posted 9/18/2013 6:52:08 AM
6 star wanted level?
#5Purple_CheetahPosted 9/18/2013 7:11:31 AM
Can't you just jack one at the base? They drive them around like jeeps in there, ofcourse I was too focused to grab one.

I see the AI actually fires the cannon now as well, unless something else was exploding.
#6urbororPosted 9/18/2013 7:20:19 AM
Just spent some time trying to jack one. Not easy. Tank drivers evade you actively, and then shoot you with tank rounds. Even if you get in the tank, you have to avoid other tanks/auto- star wanted level. If you continue to shoot stuff with the gun i imagine you get to 5 stars.

I think if you get out of fort zacundo fast best strategy would be to try to lose them in the hills [shoot down air support maybe] and get the tank back to trevor's
#7gyrobotPosted 9/18/2013 10:15:28 AM
urboror posted...
Just spent some time trying to jack one. Not easy. Tank drivers evade you actively, and then shoot you with tank rounds. Even if you get in the tank, you have to avoid other tanks/auto- star wanted level. If you continue to shoot stuff with the gun i imagine you get to 5 stars.

I think if you get out of fort zacundo fast best strategy would be to try to lose them in the hills [shoot down air support maybe] and get the tank back to trevor's

You can also buy it from the army wholesale for 3 mill
---
Arizonians are not Fremen, they keep out of the sun as much as possible, and that they only survive through the copious use of air conditioning. - Damar
#8SpeedDizzyPosted 9/18/2013 6:44:37 PM
where do they deliver it to? i bought it to check it out and its not in any garages or anything
---
GT: Speed Dizzy
#9armoredpPosted 9/18/2013 6:49:47 PM
SpeedDizzy posted...
where do they deliver it to? i bought it to check it out and its not in any garages or anything

Gets delivered to a hangar with your planes.

Where the military flatbed and military grade jeep go I have no idea, not to your hangar or your garage. So it seems like a waste of money.