Who Else Completed the Four Steps to Children of the Mountain?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Who Else Completed the Four Steps to Children of the Mountain?
3 years ago#1
I spent $16000 on that BS self-actualization website, but at least I got a sick shirt out of it.
I opened myself to the gentle indifference of the world. -- Albert Camus
3 years ago#2
That's it? I just received the second email last night with the password. It doesn't open up any new missions?
ps3/360/ps4/xbox one
3 years ago#3
PS360gamer posted...
That's it? I just received the second email last night with the password. It doesn't open up any new missions?

The password opens up a puzzle that you pay $1000 for. After that, you pay $5000 for the next stage, and then $10000 for the final stage.......and then you get a t-shirt.
I opened myself to the gentle indifference of the world. -- Albert Camus
3 years ago#4
Haha well, I'm probably not going to do that, until I actually start making money.
ps3/360/ps4/xbox one
3 years ago#5
What were the words for stage 2 puzzle? I'm stuck at the second word. First word is Divine.

Second word is "s o c e l e n e m p t s" can anybody figure that out? I can't.. Lol
Thank you for posting. Here at the Forum we greatly value your input!- TheHarmfulOne
3 years ago#6
Pretty sure it's not meant to be completed to make you pay. I put in cementslopes but that did nothing. Can't think of any other words those letters make. Still rather amusing.
3 years ago#7
B4TT3RY posted...
What were the words for stage 2 puzzle? I'm stuck at the second word. First word is Divine.

Second word is "s o c e l e n e m p t s" can anybody figure that out? I can't.. Lol

Just by looking at that I see "Completeness". Does that help?
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
3 years ago#8
cheezedadada posted...
B4TT3RY posted...

Hahahaha, now that you've said it it seems so obvious. I feel like a total idiot for putting in cementslopes! Gotta go to that website on a different character and try again.
3 years ago#9
Jayth posted...
cheezedadada posted...
B4TT3RY posted...

Hahahaha, now that you've said it it seems so obvious. I feel like a total idiot for putting in cementslopes! Gotta go to that website on a different character and try again.

haha I was going to say to you "Can you use cementslopes in a sentence?" =P

I haven't done the mission yet so I am not sure if it'll work, but it seems like it could be the right answer. Go for it!
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
3 years ago#10
After about the first four anagrams, it became clear that the pink letters were spelling "YOU ARE AN IDIOT".

Dammit Rockstar, trolling us again XD
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Who Else Completed the Four Steps to Children of the Mountain?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived