Who Else Completed the Four Steps to Children of the Mountain?

#1vandbballaPosted 9/18/2013 9:46:55 PM
I spent $16000 on that BS self-actualization website, but at least I got a sick shirt out of it.
---
I opened myself to the gentle indifference of the world. -- Albert Camus
#2PS360gamerPosted 9/19/2013 7:36:10 AM
That's it? I just received the second email last night with the password. It doesn't open up any new missions?
---
ps3/360/ps4/xbox one
#3vandbballa(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 4:12:47 PM
PS360gamer posted...
That's it? I just received the second email last night with the password. It doesn't open up any new missions?

The password opens up a puzzle that you pay $1000 for. After that, you pay $5000 for the next stage, and then $10000 for the final stage.......and then you get a t-shirt.
---
I opened myself to the gentle indifference of the world. -- Albert Camus
#4PS360gamerPosted 9/19/2013 7:11:36 PM
Haha well, I'm probably not going to do that, until I actually start making money.
---
ps3/360/ps4/xbox one
#5B4TT3RYPosted 9/20/2013 5:26:59 AM
What were the words for stage 2 puzzle? I'm stuck at the second word. First word is Divine.

Second word is "s o c e l e n e m p t s" can anybody figure that out? I can't.. Lol
---
Thank you for posting. Here at the Forum we greatly value your input!- TheHarmfulOne
#6JaythPosted 9/20/2013 7:01:53 AM
Pretty sure it's not meant to be completed to make you pay. I put in cementslopes but that did nothing. Can't think of any other words those letters make. Still rather amusing.
#7cheezedadadaPosted 9/20/2013 7:04:53 AM
B4TT3RY posted...
What were the words for stage 2 puzzle? I'm stuck at the second word. First word is Divine.

Second word is "s o c e l e n e m p t s" can anybody figure that out? I can't.. Lol

Just by looking at that I see "Completeness". Does that help?
---
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#8JaythPosted 9/20/2013 7:17:24 AM
cheezedadada posted...
B4TT3RY posted...

Hahahaha, now that you've said it it seems so obvious. I feel like a total idiot for putting in cementslopes! Gotta go to that website on a different character and try again.
#9cheezedadadaPosted 9/20/2013 7:19:54 AM
Jayth posted...
cheezedadada posted...
B4TT3RY posted...

Hahahaha, now that you've said it it seems so obvious. I feel like a total idiot for putting in cementslopes! Gotta go to that website on a different character and try again.

haha I was going to say to you "Can you use cementslopes in a sentence?" =P

I haven't done the mission yet so I am not sure if it'll work, but it seems like it could be the right answer. Go for it!
---
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#10AceTrilbyPosted 9/20/2013 2:28:20 PM
After about the first four anagrams, it became clear that the pink letters were spelling "YOU ARE AN IDIOT".

Dammit Rockstar, trolling us again XD