Barry's Weed Stash mission... (poss. spoilers)

#1sandyandskipPosted 9/19/2013 1:25:38 AM
I must have missed something. What the heck am I doing for the Barry "Weed Stash" mission? I have two green circles on the map. I assume there is suppose to be a stash somewhere. Am I looking for a car, a building, a hooker?

The text message from him says "Here's the deets on the mission", but the "deets" are nowhere that I can find.

This will teach me to answer the phone during a cut scene.
---
In free roam, if you own a mic and don't have anything to say, please feel free to not say it.
#2admiral84Posted 9/19/2013 1:27:20 AM
You're looking for cars the boxes are stored in, when you get close Franklin will call about it.
---
XBL Tag: StandloneCmplex
That's funny, my kids are called Morrowind, Vivec and Mudcrab Merchant. ~Solusx2
#3sandyandskip(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 1:37:52 AM
Thank you, Admiral! Carry on!
---
In free roam, if you own a mic and don't have anything to say, please feel free to not say it.
#4sammogardPosted 9/19/2013 9:34:06 PM
i can't find these and im sick wasting my time on it anyone got a picture?
#5SpacedDuckPosted 9/19/2013 9:37:25 PM
It's likely random. Just drive or walk around. It took me maybe ten minutes.
---

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!
#6admiral84Posted 9/19/2013 9:41:10 PM
They're always parked in a area off the road. Look in a lot with a car in them. Even if you don't personally see it, if you're close enough Franklin will make a call and mark it on the HUD
---
XBL Tag: StandloneCmplex
That's funny, my kids are called Morrowind, Vivec and Mudcrab Merchant. ~Solusx2
#7strayfiesPosted 9/21/2013 11:11:48 AM
It's not random - getting in the car starts a script based on which car it is (the truck is especially sluggish and staked out by 2 Stars' worth of cops, the beat up sedan requires towing from a truck nearby etc.) That said, the most consistent way to find them is in a cluttered looking lot. I don't have pictures but the other posters were right, pictures aren't necessary. Once you're driving in the lot, your radar will pick it up as a blue dot.

TLDR: don't waste your time on main roads. Just drive into seemingly uninteresting areas with cars or clutter in them.