DLC rumors?

• Topic Archived

User Info: JC_Jenson

JC_Jenson
3 years ago#1
It's early, but has there been any rumors about possible DLC? What would you like to see?

User Info: vercetti111

vercetti111
3 years ago#2
I'm guessing expansions and multiplayer maps and weapons.

User Info: Mvsevm_of_Skin

Mvsevm_of_Skin
3 years ago#3
Given how big the map is, I would love something disastrous, maybe a Mad Max apocalypse, or perhaps an alien invasion... Something to take advantage of the area as a whole.
"Politics and Religion are obsolete. The time has come for Science and Spirituality." - Jawaharlal Nehru

User Info: jackacid

jackacid
3 years ago#4
Please include surfing.

User Info: SteelTooth

SteelTooth
3 years ago#5
jackacid posted...
Please include surfing.

With the heist theme of this game, if they implemented surfing then they could do a Point Break-style story.
TWSSted Steel Disagree with me? Talk to the Tree:
http://i.imgur.com/ihMBR.jpg

User Info: Noodle1278

Noodle1278
3 years ago#6
My guess would be: new property to buy, new characters to include with existing characters, new heists, and new cities to add on onto Los Santos.
Will the authentic Marshall Mathers serve us with his ascension?

User Info: Frozen_Memories

Frozen_Memories
3 years ago#7
I'd love to see an Undead Nightmare styled DLC. It doesn't have to be zombies, just something ridiculous to have moments of hilarity to see how the serious characters react.
Have I ever told you the definition of an overused quote?

User Info: Mvsevm_of_Skin

Mvsevm_of_Skin
3 years ago#8
SteelTooth posted...
jackacid posted...
Please include surfing.

With the heist theme of this game, if they implemented surfing then they could do a Point Break-style story.

"The ex-Presidents... are surfers!"
"Politics and Religion are obsolete. The time has come for Science and Spirituality." - Jawaharlal Nehru

User Info: Grovel

Grovel
3 years ago#9
An online mode.
I won't change this sig until EggRow marries me.(Started 12/31/07)

User Info: IdTheDemon

IdTheDemon
3 years ago#10
Probably the usual car pack/costume pack/weapon pack that plagues games these day.

I hope they ignore the sad standard and do DLC like they did for IV, when DLC back then was mainly small expansions that came with new items.
AVALON | Intel 3570k @ 4.5ghz | MSI 7870 | 8gb Corsair | ASUS P8Z77-V LX | Hyper 212 EVO | 850W Corsair | 1tb HDD | Win 7 | NZXT Tempest

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived