do you think volition (saints row) are laughing their asses off right about now?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. do you think volition (saints row) are laughing their asses off right about now?
3 years ago#1
gta 5 actually makes saints row driving physics look realistic, the text isn't so tiny you need binoculars to read, and the graphics are beautiful and don't give you a headache

it makes me sick to say this but i think volition actually outdid rockstar this time around. it's razor close, of course, but so far i've enjoyed sr4 more than i have gta5. i didn't get bored of sr4 til i beat it a week after getting it. one day of gta 5 and i don't even feel like playing it

i take solace in the fact that i know rockstar will learn from their mistakes. i know GTA 6 will be amazing. just hope i live long enough to experience it
#TeamShenti #NewBreedAlpha #NewBreedEquality
me benching 230@160lbs - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYxjJljb_5Y
3 years ago#2
bro cool, story
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed"
-MiKe345675
3 years ago#3
Why can't people like both? I mean I have both GTA V and Saints Row IV and I like them both for different reasons. It's as stupid as the console wars. I own both consoles so I don't care for one over the other!
~Remember, if a stranger offers you candy, take it. It could be the last piece you get!!!~
GT: Xbox: Undying Will31 / PSN: Krilgeta
3 years ago#4
The_Beta_Male posted...
gta 5 actually makes saints row driving physics look realistic, the text isn't so tiny you need binoculars to read, and the graphics are beautiful and don't give you a headache

it makes me sick to say this but i think volition actually outdid rockstar this time around. it's razor close, of course, but so far i've enjoyed sr4 more than i have gta5. i didn't get bored of sr4 til i beat it a week after getting it. one day of gta 5 and i don't even feel like playing it

i take solace in the fact that i know rockstar will learn from their mistakes. i know GTA 6 will be amazing. just hope i live long enough to experience it

Did any version of Saint's Row make $800 million on launch day? I doubt they're laughing
3 years ago#5
Yeah they're laughing at not making $800 million in one day. That makes sense.
3 years ago#6
Other way for me, I got SRIV and played it for two days and I got bored running a super speed constantly getting attacked by aliens and cops, can't get anything done. GTA 5 is way better imo but this is a GTA 5 board.
3 years ago#7
Sad attempt at trolling. go play Saints row then kid.
...dusk is the time when men whisper of matters about which they remain silent in the full light of the sun.
3 years ago#8
You really don't need to start topics like this. Just because you hate yourself doesn't mean you need to go bashing stuff on the internet.
3 years ago#9
Probably not. R* made $800 million dollars in less than 24 hours. No matter what your opinion on the driving physics, I don't think they'll laugh that off.
R.I.P. Junk Bludgeo'd For Hammer, But Always In Our Hearts. 176 Damage, Nevar Forget.
3 years ago#10
I'm sure that Volition is absolutely giddy that you like their game over R*'s.
XBL: Physlics
Steam: Automatomatic
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. do you think volition (saints row) are laughing their asses off right about now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived