do you think volition (saints row) are laughing their asses off right about now?

#1The_Beta_MalePosted 9/19/2013 11:48:58 AM
gta 5 actually makes saints row driving physics look realistic, the text isn't so tiny you need binoculars to read, and the graphics are beautiful and don't give you a headache

it makes me sick to say this but i think volition actually outdid rockstar this time around. it's razor close, of course, but so far i've enjoyed sr4 more than i have gta5. i didn't get bored of sr4 til i beat it a week after getting it. one day of gta 5 and i don't even feel like playing it

i take solace in the fact that i know rockstar will learn from their mistakes. i know GTA 6 will be amazing. just hope i live long enough to experience it
---
#TeamShenti #NewBreedAlpha #NewBreedEquality
me benching 230@160lbs - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYxjJljb_5Y
#2N7Spectre707Posted 9/19/2013 11:50:21 AM
bro cool, story
---
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed"
-MiKe345675
#3Undying_WillPosted 9/19/2013 11:50:44 AM
Why can't people like both? I mean I have both GTA V and Saints Row IV and I like them both for different reasons. It's as stupid as the console wars. I own both consoles so I don't care for one over the other!
---
~Remember, if a stranger offers you candy, take it. It could be the last piece you get!!!~
GT: Xbox: Undying Will31 / PSN: Krilgeta
#4bmore_bro69Posted 9/19/2013 11:51:40 AM
The_Beta_Male posted...
gta 5 actually makes saints row driving physics look realistic, the text isn't so tiny you need binoculars to read, and the graphics are beautiful and don't give you a headache

it makes me sick to say this but i think volition actually outdid rockstar this time around. it's razor close, of course, but so far i've enjoyed sr4 more than i have gta5. i didn't get bored of sr4 til i beat it a week after getting it. one day of gta 5 and i don't even feel like playing it

i take solace in the fact that i know rockstar will learn from their mistakes. i know GTA 6 will be amazing. just hope i live long enough to experience it

Did any version of Saint's Row make $800 million on launch day? I doubt they're laughing
#516bitweaponPosted 9/19/2013 11:52:24 AM
Yeah they're laughing at not making $800 million in one day. That makes sense.
#6vercetti111Posted 9/19/2013 11:52:37 AM
Other way for me, I got SRIV and played it for two days and I got bored running a super speed constantly getting attacked by aliens and cops, can't get anything done. GTA 5 is way better imo but this is a GTA 5 board.
#7Dusk-Posted 9/19/2013 11:52:39 AM
Sad attempt at trolling. go play Saints row then kid.
---
...dusk is the time when men whisper of matters about which they remain silent in the full light of the sun.
#8darkstalker217Posted 9/19/2013 11:53:26 AM
You really don't need to start topics like this. Just because you hate yourself doesn't mean you need to go bashing stuff on the internet.
#9VirtuousKingPosted 9/19/2013 11:53:32 AM
Probably not. R* made $800 million dollars in less than 24 hours. No matter what your opinion on the driving physics, I don't think they'll laugh that off.
---
R.I.P. Junk Bludgeo'd For Hammer, But Always In Our Hearts. 176 Damage, Nevar Forget.
#10BigBoss2021Posted 9/19/2013 11:53:50 AM
I'm sure that Volition is absolutely giddy that you like their game over R*'s.
---
XBL: Physlics
Steam: Automatomatic