Beverly's Second Mission...lol

#1samantha_sneezPosted 9/19/2013 9:55:06 PM
Has anyone played Beverly's second encounter where you film the piruja getting it doggystyle in her backyard as Franklin? Best mission ever in a GTA game. The amount of lulz I had were immortal. From Franklin's calm tone despite a life or death situation, to Beverly's frantic almost-screams while he feverishly drove his piece o' s*** on wheels. I LOVE how she was screaming while driving, it just shows that GTA is better at making fun of real life than....NEVER MIND...

Anyone else love this?
---
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until A-Rod treats me to a nice lobster dinner.
#2samantha_sneez(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 2:18:23 AM
Bump!
---
#3HF92Posted 9/20/2013 2:53:26 AM
Yes lol. Oh social commentary, you da best.
#4MixorzPosted 9/20/2013 12:29:44 PM
samantha_sneez posted...
Has anyone played Beverly's second encounter where you film the piruja getting it doggystyle in her backyard as Franklin? Best mission ever in a GTA game. The amount of lulz I had were immortal. From Franklin's calm tone despite a life or death situation, to Beverly's frantic almost-screams while he feverishly drove his piece o' s*** on wheels. I LOVE how she was screaming while driving, it just shows that GTA is better at making fun of real life than....NEVER MIND...

Anyone else love this?

I agree. It was pretty hysterical. Especially when she crashes at the end and he is all, "I can see the headline now! Crashes her car in drug fueled sex rampage."
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
Favorite lift: Deadlift
#5samantha_sneez(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 2:34:36 AM
Mixorz posted...
samantha_sneez posted...

Anyone else love this?

I agree. It was pretty hysterical. Especially when she crashes at the end and he is all, "I can see the headline now! Crashes her car in drug fueled sex rampage."

LOL that part was hilarious!!
---
#6the_coralPosted 9/21/2013 2:29:48 PM
I can't get Beverly's icon to appear.

I've done the first paparazzo mission already.

Is there any certain time he shows up?

I'm Franklin and i'm looking near the Gentry Manor Hotel
---
Follow me on Instagram! : ganja_and_games