Anyone else kill Ortega?

#1samantha_sneezPosted 9/20/2013 4:15:07 AM
In Trevor's debut mission I did murder Ortega in cold blood. Are there any repercussions for doing so?
---
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until A-Rod treats me to a nice lobster dinner.
#2suzukimatsuiPosted 9/20/2013 4:18:55 AM
Story wise yes there is an affect. But other than that you probably missed out on getting a100% on the mission
#3Brass_EyePosted 9/20/2013 4:26:02 AM
Nice spoilers there.
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltjffudVQ61qcji8c.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrqp4iFO441qg5fyl.gif
#4CYB3RACTIV3Posted 9/20/2013 4:38:40 AM
Does it have a negative effect on getting 100% in the game? Or just the mission? And how does it affect the mission? Can't you replay it and get gold that way?
#5suzukimatsuiPosted 9/20/2013 4:45:14 AM
CYB3RACTIV3 posted...
Does it have a negative effect on getting 100% in the game? Or just the mission? And how does it affect the mission? Can't you replay it and get gold that way?

Just the mission. Basically if you did what the mission prompted you to do when you saw Ortega you would have fulfilled one of the requirements for the gold award 100%
#6samantha_sneez(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 9:44:21 AM
suzukimatsui posted...
CYB3RACTIV3 posted...

Just the mission. Basically if you did what the mission prompted you to do when you saw Ortega you would have fulfilled one of the requirements for the gold award 100%

Damn it!!!
---
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until A-Rod treats me to a nice lobster dinner.
#7GarudinPosted 9/20/2013 9:45:28 AM
samantha_sneez posted...
suzukimatsui posted...
CYB3RACTIV3 posted...

Damn it!!!

Just to be clear he doesn't mean killing him hurts you, he's talking about ramming the trailer in the water
---
Crowd: Free Tibet, Free Tibet
Peter: I'll take it, hey China I have something you want but it'll cost ya...That's right all the tea GT: Garudin
#8DoctorBellPosted 9/20/2013 9:53:00 AM
Yeah, when you take out a shot callers entire operation, you better go ahead and take out the shot caller.