Micheal bald?

• Topic Archived

User Info: The_Wolverine1

The_Wolverine1
3 years ago#1
Where do I get that haircut? I saw it on a YouTube video? Also at the start of the game. I've been to nearly every hairdressers. :(
Hi add me on PSN: davetheassassin

User Info: Hambodias

Hambodias
3 years ago#2
its at the barbershop in Rockford Hills, its not too far from a Ponsonbys
Dertbag Clothing
GT: Lord Hambo

User Info: DxZ99

DxZ99
3 years ago#3
Collectors Edition content. Not sure about special edition, maybe someone can confirm that.
''I couldn't help but notice your pain!''
''It runs deep, share it with me!''

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
3 years ago#4
DxZ99 posted...
Collectors Edition content. Not sure about special edition, maybe someone can confirm that.

No, I went to some place and it was an option.

But does that mean you can get different haircuts at different barber locations? I never even thought about that
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122

User Info: Sebastiaaaaaaan

Sebastiaaaaaaan
3 years ago#5
I think the bald "haircut" is only available if you're a Rockstar Social Club member.
"There are only two people in this world. Doers and Don'ters. Don't be a don'ter. Do be a doer!"

User Info: DxZ99

DxZ99
3 years ago#6
Sebastiaaaaaaan posted...
I think the bald "haircut" is only available if you're a Rockstar Social Club member.

Yes, That's what a quick google search is saying. Should be free at the barbershop. Same for the beard, but not sure where it becomes available from.
''I couldn't help but notice your pain!''
''It runs deep, share it with me!''

User Info: Hambodias

Hambodias
3 years ago#7
glassghost0 posted...
DxZ99 posted...

No, I went to some place and it was an option.

But does that mean you can get different haircuts at different barber locations? I never even thought about that

I can only say this is true with Michael. idk about the rest, but I went to most barbershops with Franklin and they were the same.
Dertbag Clothing
GT: Lord Hambo

User Info: scarface_jr

scarface_jr
3 years ago#8

I'm a member and even did the LifeInvader thing also, Still don't have it =/.
Stockton 209, what? what?! WHAT!?! Cesar Gracie Jiu Jitsu!
PSN:ItsjustJoker - the last of us GT:The Suprise Van -bf3. Don't be scared homie

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
3 years ago#9
DxZ99 posted...

Yes, That's what a quick google search is saying. Should be free at the barbershop. Same for the beard, but not sure where it becomes available from.

I only have the standard edition and it was available to me, unless I wasn't looking and it still shows it to you but doesn't let you access it
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122

User Info: Sebastiaaaaaaan

Sebastiaaaaaaan
3 years ago#10
Yeah, I definitely only have the standard edition, and I remember an ad showing his bald head and full beard as perks for being a RSC member. Not sure why it hasn't popped up for you, but at the start of the game, they were there.

P.S. - Is your RSC account synced up with the correct XBL gamertag?
"There are only two people in this world. Doers and Don'ters. Don't be a don'ter. Do be a doer!"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived