Micheal bald?

#1The_Wolverine1Posted 9/20/2013 7:36:38 AM
Where do I get that haircut? I saw it on a YouTube video? Also at the start of the game. I've been to nearly every hairdressers. :(
---
Hi add me on PSN: davetheassassin
#2HambodiasPosted 9/20/2013 7:44:52 AM
its at the barbershop in Rockford Hills, its not too far from a Ponsonbys
---
Dertbag Clothing
GT: Lord Hambo
#3DxZ99Posted 9/20/2013 7:50:14 AM
Collectors Edition content. Not sure about special edition, maybe someone can confirm that.
---
''I couldn't help but notice your pain!''
''It runs deep, share it with me!''
#4glassghost0Posted 9/20/2013 7:52:22 AM
DxZ99 posted...
Collectors Edition content. Not sure about special edition, maybe someone can confirm that.

No, I went to some place and it was an option.

But does that mean you can get different haircuts at different barber locations? I never even thought about that
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#5SebastiaaaaaaanPosted 9/20/2013 7:56:31 AM
I think the bald "haircut" is only available if you're a Rockstar Social Club member.
---
"There are only two people in this world. Doers and Don'ters. Don't be a don'ter. Do be a doer!"
#6DxZ99Posted 9/20/2013 7:59:41 AM
Sebastiaaaaaaan posted...
I think the bald "haircut" is only available if you're a Rockstar Social Club member.

Yes, That's what a quick google search is saying. Should be free at the barbershop. Same for the beard, but not sure where it becomes available from.
---
''I couldn't help but notice your pain!''
''It runs deep, share it with me!''
#7HambodiasPosted 9/20/2013 8:00:12 AM
glassghost0 posted...
DxZ99 posted...

No, I went to some place and it was an option.

But does that mean you can get different haircuts at different barber locations? I never even thought about that

I can only say this is true with Michael. idk about the rest, but I went to most barbershops with Franklin and they were the same.
---
Dertbag Clothing
GT: Lord Hambo
#8scarface_jrPosted 9/20/2013 8:10:57 AM

I'm a member and even did the LifeInvader thing also, Still don't have it =/.
---
Stockton 209, what? what?! WHAT!?! Cesar Gracie Jiu Jitsu!
PSN:ItsjustJoker - the last of us GT:The Suprise Van -bf3. Don't be scared homie
#9glassghost0Posted 9/20/2013 8:12:13 AM
DxZ99 posted...

Yes, That's what a quick google search is saying. Should be free at the barbershop. Same for the beard, but not sure where it becomes available from.

I only have the standard edition and it was available to me, unless I wasn't looking and it still shows it to you but doesn't let you access it
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#10SebastiaaaaaaanPosted 9/20/2013 8:15:04 AM
Yeah, I definitely only have the standard edition, and I remember an ad showing his bald head and full beard as perks for being a RSC member. Not sure why it hasn't popped up for you, but at the start of the game, they were there.

P.S. - Is your RSC account synced up with the correct XBL gamertag?
---
"There are only two people in this world. Doers and Don'ters. Don't be a don'ter. Do be a doer!"