Complete list of Lester Stock investments

#41Razor2602Posted 9/20/2013 8:39:54 PM
sheridanmoviegu posted...
So...how big is the price bump? I think the share princes for Betta have gone up 100 bucks maybe? That's not a huge increase. I was expecting at least 1000 dollars a share. I mean, unless you have a TON of money that's only gonna net you a small profit at best.

So does it go up more than that, or is 100 dollars the "big bump?"

Theyll never get that high
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA
#42Achronos117Posted 9/20/2013 9:04:56 PM
I've only done the first hit and had all three characters invest heavily in Betta Pharm...only the price never really went up. The stock was high before doing the hit and after the hit their stock went down. Same with AmmuNuation. Also got some stock tip from a dude to buy a certain stock that would pay off big soon, but it never did. Every time I check the stock market the stocks are only going down for me. Also got $100k in stocks for Trevor from some guy I drove to the airport and those stocks havent done anything but go down either.
---
Quick, to the Hinden-Peter!
#43HELLWOLF06Posted 9/20/2013 9:27:06 PM
Achronos117 posted...
I've only done the first hit and had all three characters invest heavily in Betta Pharm...only the price never really went up. The stock was high before doing the hit and after the hit their stock went down. Same with AmmuNuation. Also got some stock tip from a dude to buy a certain stock that would pay off big soon, but it never did. Every time I check the stock market the stocks are only going down for me. Also got $100k in stocks for Trevor from some guy I drove to the airport and those stocks havent done anything but go down either.

you were supposed to just instant sell those stocks they were at peak when you got them
---
Try to find Gamefaqs http://xkcd.com/802_large/
http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h474/BunnySock/mabinogi_2012_07_10_001.jpg
#44Achronos117Posted 9/20/2013 9:39:45 PM
Thanks for the tip, I can still get ~99k for the stocks I got for free and AmmuNation is on the rise. I'll just dump the Betta stock when I can and invest right with the rest of the hits. Probably should have waited for the Betta stock to fall before doing the hit but I got anxious.
---
#45suzukimatsuiPosted 9/21/2013 4:02:35 AM
Achronos117 posted...

Ummm don't know what went wrong with yours but I sold my Beta shares when it was around 82% and it wouldn't go any higher. This was when I made my first killing of over a million per person in game
#46Achronos117Posted 9/21/2013 5:18:53 PM
Maybe a dumb question but is there a way to buy stocks at higher increments than one? I've found some pretty cheap stocks that I think will be going up soon but hitting the A button more than 1500 times and still having multiple $100k left is getting harsh on my thumbs. I want to invest as much of my money as possible to get as much as I can out of it but its taking forever.
---
#47raneforrestPosted 9/22/2013 1:48:01 AM
Am i supposed to buy stocks before the mission starts or right afrer it's done?
#48raneforrestPosted 9/22/2013 5:27:31 AM
Nevermind. Got it.
#49EjdSmithPosted 9/22/2013 6:28:45 AM
Great tip. I complete the first one and share value of Beta went up from $209 to $365 and climbing. I invested over $850,000 a Michael so I'm expecting around a $480,000 profit from this for him.
#50JordansgstringPosted 9/22/2013 11:11:02 AM(edited)
You gotta be joking, right? About buying one at a time with one button press.

HOLD A DOWN