Let's work together to find all Leonora Johnson letter pieces.

#1DarkAcolyte755Posted 9/20/2013 1:36:36 PM
I thought it would be cool and entertaining if the GFaqs board worked together to list all of the letter fragments you've found in your game. It'd be much more interesting than looking them all up on a FAQ and we'd get a sense of community and hopefully be able to finish the letter and get the bonus quest. Just post any locations you've found.

2 so far for me:
1) I'm sure everyone's found the one at the top of Mt. Chiliad near the Cable Car.

2) In the first Cletus mission as Trevor, where you go to the hotel to shoot things from the roof, a letter fragment is in a small hole of sorts around the outskirts of the hotel.
---
The Beard cannot be stopped, and soon all shall know the power of The Bearded One. -J. Harden, 10/31/12
#2FutureShockUKPosted 9/20/2013 1:38:22 PM
Social Club->Missions->Map at the bottom->Untick all but the letters->Click "Not Found".

You're welcome!
---
I'm gonna learn ya how to play buttball.
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK. http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/hounds_of_injustice Feel free to join!
#3Chaos_EvolvedPosted 9/20/2013 1:39:35 PM
DarkAcolyte755 posted...
I thought it would be cool and entertaining if the GFaqs board worked together to list all of the letter fragments you've found in your game. It'd be much more interesting than looking them all up on a FAQ and we'd get a sense of community and hopefully be able to finish the letter and get the bonus quest. Just post any locations you've found.

2 so far for me:
1) I'm sure everyone's found the one at the top of Mt. Chiliad near the Cable Car.

2) In the first Cletus mission as Trevor, where you go to the hotel to shoot things from the roof, a letter fragment is in a small hole of sorts around the outskirts of the hotel.

This is like asking 100 people to walk across the street with you "for a sense of community"

Seriously, people who want to search will find it on their own. People who want a list will find a list. What is the point of finding some, putting them here, and reading where SOME of them are from other users?
#4DarkAcolyte755(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 1:40:57 PM
Chaos_Evolved posted...
DarkAcolyte755 posted...

2 so far for me:

This is like asking 100 people to walk across the street with you "for a sense of community"

Seriously, people who want to search will find it on their own. People who want a list will find a list. What is the point of finding some, putting them here, and reading where SOME of them are from other users?

Then search and find it on your own. Use a list. Just don't waste your time posting in a topic you have nothing to add to.
---
The Beard cannot be stopped, and soon all shall know the power of The Bearded One. -J. Harden, 10/31/12
#5Chaos_EvolvedPosted 9/20/2013 1:41:55 PM
DarkAcolyte755 posted...
Chaos_Evolved posted...
DarkAcolyte755 posted...

2 so far for me:

Then search and find it on your own. Use a list. Just don't waste your time posting in a topic you have nothing to add to.

I'm just curious as to how you think such a sales pitch would work
#6DarkAcolyte755(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 1:43:38 PM
I'm curious as to why this is something that made in you stop in your tracks and get this upset over. Autism must suck.
---
#7Chaos_EvolvedPosted 9/20/2013 1:45:05 PM
DarkAcolyte755 posted...
I'm curious as to why this is something that made in you stop in your tracks and get this upset over. Autism must suck.

Not upset. Why are you defensive? You're reading things into my post.
#8Mander1861Posted 9/20/2013 1:45:13 PM
DarkAcolyte755 posted...
I thought it would be cool and entertaining if the GFaqs board worked together

Screeeeeeeeeeech.
No chance.
Too many rage nerds.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 143 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#9DarkAcolyte755(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 1:47:20 PM
Mander1861 posted...
DarkAcolyte755 posted...

Screeeeeeeeeeech.
No chance.
Too many rage nerds.

Yeah, as I see firsthand.
---
#10Chaos_EvolvedPosted 9/20/2013 1:47:49 PM
DarkAcolyte755 posted...
Mander1861 posted...
DarkAcolyte755 posted...

Screeeeeeeeeeech.
No chance.
Too many rage nerds.

Yeah, as I see firsthand.

So, how do you think this sales pitch would work?