Merryweather stock (post game spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Merryweather stock (post game spoilers)
2 years ago#1
After I finished the game, Merryweather stock value obviously took a dive. That guy who owns it sends you an email basically saying "You ****ed with me but actually helped me because you allowed me to buy all of Drevin's stock at a really cheap price". I figured that this was an opportunity to buy a heap of it and it would eventually recover.

Anyone that's also finished the game know whether this is the case? I sort of realised afterward that being the antagonists and dicks in general, maybe Rockstar made it so they stay completely ruined at the end?
---
Just a dead man, walking through the dead of night.
2 years ago#2
i would like to know too, i invested alot into it and so far it isnt going back up
2 years ago#3
My post game time is in the ballpark of 8 hours. I picked up 35m of Merryweather stock a couple hours after finishing the main story. Right now I'm showing a profit of 800K.
---
Drink this.
2 years ago#4
I would also like to know this, bump.
---
Xbox Live = MORBID RED KAHN
PS3 NAME = NOTHING_IS_NOT
2 years ago#5
My Merrywheater was at its high $35, after the last mission it dropped to $4.4, so i invested from all 3 characters 25 million in it. Now it is rising and falling a bit. At its highest point it was just above 5 dollars and my total profit would be 5 million each so 15 million total.

Im now waiting for it to rise so i can get the golf course
2 years ago#6
How long did the Merryweather stock take to 'normalize' back to the ~$30 range?
I've been having frank sleep for 14 game days (2 sleeps = 1 game day) and other than slight price fluctuation in terms of pennies, nothing is going on.
---
That's not suspicious at all!
PSN: anthler316; 3DS: 3840-5352-3266
2 years ago#7
It isnt rising that much with me either. It goes up and down but never really high. Highest point i have seen was 6 dollars. Since i invested 75 million on 4.4 dollars that is an increase of ~35%~. so i saw my profit would be a bit more as 25 million, and since im greedy i decided to wait just a bit longer and then it started to drop again. So im still waiting for it to actually go back or at least in the direction of the original number
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Merryweather stock (post game spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived