Life Invader Stocks... Spoilers

#1KajPosted 9/21/2013 7:03:18 AM
Do they ever rise again for anyone after the ONE mission? Im at post game, and the stock prices are still bad like 3$ A pop
#2allyc31Posted 9/21/2013 7:15:05 AM
Some people are claiming they have seen them rise.

Also, there is unconfirmed reports that using LI is what causes the stock to rise.

I've tried this in game and i haven't seen anything to make me think this is true though.

I think there is something fishy about stocks i.e. they don't work the way they're supposed too. Some people are saying they've made a killing on the market and others (including me) can't seem to make more than roughly 20k.

I wish Rockstar would list some documentation on it so we can know exactly how to manipulate it because at the minute it's just frustrating
#3ih0tfireiPosted 9/21/2013 7:19:45 AM
When I finished all the main missions I bought all the shares my money would allow. I kept doing the sleep trick(to pass time) and my stock rose from 22.8 to 33. Sold every thing right there.
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
NNID - Hotfire
#4BigTlovesBEERPosted 9/21/2013 7:37:25 AM
It stands to reason that if you buy stock at an extremely low price, you will eventually be able to sell it at a higher price, but of course, there is risk. That would explain why soem people make a ton of money and others don't.

In the words of the great Hannibal Lecter, "I, myself, can not."
#5ROFLMEOWPosted 9/21/2013 7:42:36 AM
I was wondering this too. I bought some after I killed that guy with the phone, and it went down some more. Lots of missions later and it still hasn't gone back up. I also bought.....

MINOR SPOILERS

.....stock for Redwood cigarettes right before doing the mission to kill those jurors. The stock was supposed to go up after that, but it went down instead.
---
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"
#6FoppePosted 9/21/2013 7:44:15 AM
ROFLMEOW posted...
I was wondering this too. I bought some after I killed that guy with the phone, and it went down some more. Lots of missions later and it still hasn't gone back up. I also bought.....

MINOR SPOILERS

.....stock for Redwood cigarettes right before doing the mission to kill those jurors. The stock was supposed to go up after that, but it went down instead.

They are supposed to go down, it's the Debonaire Cigarettes stocks that went up.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#7ih0tfireiPosted 9/21/2013 7:44:48 AM
ROFLMEOW posted...

MINOR SPOILERS

You didn't listen to Lester correctly. The jurors were bought out by Redwood so killing them hurts the company.
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
NNID - Hotfire
#8BillyKiddPosted 9/21/2013 7:45:19 AM
no redwood stocks went down after that, debonaire went up
---
Tho I walk through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil. For I'm the meanest mofo in the whole f'n valley
http://i.imgur.com/4GzX1.jpg
#9PvtPorkSordPosted 9/21/2013 7:46:14 AM
ROFLMEOW posted...

MINOR SPOILERS

You were supposed to buy stock for debonaire cig's. Mine went up like 40% and I made like 300k