The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

How long is Bawsaq usually down for maintenance? (spoilers)

#1hump3rdnkPosted 9/21/2013 11:07:36 AM
I invested all my money with Trevor cause he's broke, so before starting the third Lester mission I invested all my stock with fruit on Bawsaq.

I'm sorry if this has been clarified before but I did a search and all the responses said Bawsaq is related to online only, if you don't have xbl gold you can't access Bawsaq. I don't have xbl gold and have done a ton of trading on Bawsaq so that information is incorrect, but now it's down for maintenance and I'm just curious how long this usually lasts? Others even said Bawsaq isn't available for anybody until gta online is activated but that information is also false as I and many others have traded on Bawsaq.

If it makes any difference I always go to the LCN website or whatever it is, the stock market opposite Bawsaq and I access Bawsaq through the tab on the LCN Web site.

If anybody could answer this I'd really appreciate it! Also, what is the best way to make cash? I'm up to the movie producer missions and Michael and Franklin have money but Trevor is still broke even though I rarely spend money with him, it just seems like the story missions pay off for everyone else but not for Trevor so I'm curious about how I should make money, I'm trying to raise enough to buy the submarine property.
#2scarface_jrPosted 9/21/2013 11:14:57 AM
i think you need gold.
---
Stockton 209, what? what?! WHAT!?! Cesar Gracie Jiu Jitsu!
PSN:ItsjustJoker - the last of us GT:The Suprise Van -bf3. Don't be scared homie
#3VIC10U5Posted 9/21/2013 11:51:05 AM
Yeah, the Bawsaq portion is really messed up. I was doing the third Lester assassination mission last night and invested everything I had in fruit on each character. After the mission I waited until it rose 25% , it wouldn't go any higher and I have heard of people having it go up 80-100%? SO I continued to wait and that I noticed it started to drop so I sold on each character really quickly and made some money, not a lot but enough. I save my game and then start to today to find that each of my characters has almost no money and the Bawsaq is done saying that Fruit is at negative 100. WTF.
#4hump3rdnk(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 12:01:30 PM
VIC10U5 posted...
Yeah, the Bawsaq portion is really messed up. I was doing the third Lester assassination mission last night and invested everything I had in fruit on each character. After the mission I waited until it rose 25% , it wouldn't go any higher and I have heard of people having it go up 80-100%? SO I continued to wait and that I noticed it started to drop so I sold on each character really quickly and made some money, not a lot but enough. I save my game and then start to today to find that each of my characters has almost no money and the Bawsaq is done saying that Fruit is at negative 100. WTF.

Really? So you cashed out and saved, loaded up your game and the stock still has the money as if you didn't cash out and in top of that it's worthless now? That's awful, I'd be furious I really hope Bawsaq is fixed when gta online launches.

Strange thing happened to me to, Bawsaq finally started working so I switched to Trevor, a scene started playing like they do when you switch characters and it froze, not only did it freeze the entire screen seemed as if I was looking at it through thermal goggles and everything had a heat signature.

I have the mandatory install on a usb and the play disc installed on my Xbox hard drive, it's been recommended to do it this way, install them both but on separate storage devices.
#5VIC10U5Posted 9/21/2013 12:04:11 PM
Meant to say that Bawsaq is "down" not "done". Maybe when it comes back up the prices will go back up, but right now it sucks.