Merryweather and Vapid Stocks!!! *spoilers*

#1Estabon1Posted 9/21/2013 1:20:11 PM
Finished the game last night, and threw all my cash into Merryweather. It was a 56.34, iirc, and went up to 56.4 before I went to bed. My question is if it makes a come back completely? I'd like to hold on to it or a while, see what happens, but I don't want to just be wasting time.

Another question, with the Bus assassination. I know Vapid drops heavily after completing that contract. How long does it take to bounce back, and what kind of return can you get from it? I'm trying to do as much as I can with stocks before I do GCD, since that will be my last hoorah.

I really need to start my second run though, doing the first heist well and saving the assassination missions for the end. First time I'm gonna have 60M if I'm lucky!
---
been obsessing over this game and its causing me a stupid amount of anxiety thinking I might have to wait an extra day. Man. First world problems. - atomsteele
#2razer326Posted 9/21/2013 1:21:56 PM
You should expect Vapid to bounce back to around $500 a share in about a day or two (in-game). After the assassination it drops to around $200. I more than doubled my investment.
#3Estabon1(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 2:10:30 PM
"Thank you, dawg! Question 2 down, now about the Merryweather.. somebody help a n**** out!" - Franklin
---
been obsessing over this game and its causing me a stupid amount of anxiety thinking I might have to wait an extra day. Man. First world problems. - atomsteele