Epsilon Vehicle Locations?

#1t00liganPosted 9/21/2013 4:33:34 PM
Anyone have maps with the locations of these cars? The game doesn't even tell you a general location to look for them.
---
Leader of The Vlad Warwagon
The Vlad will win the Royal Rumble started on 12/23/08
#2t00ligan(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 5:01:26 PM
bump
---
Leader of The Vlad Warwagon
The Vlad will win the Royal Rumble started on 12/23/08
#3GerkeeyPosted 9/22/2013 2:07:37 AM
I would also like to know I don't have enough money to buy them
#4BeefEasterPosted 9/22/2013 2:40:05 AM
you just have to find them on your own by looking around the map or save up enough money to buy them

I found them all except the vacca or whatever
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
#5djinnmastrPosted 9/23/2013 12:07:48 PM
Most vehicles have set locations:

Surano: On that circular road just above Lake Vinewood, it should be in a parking space on the east edge of the circle

Super Diamond: Behind Leopold's on Dorset drive; this building is located about two blocks south of the Ponsonby's Clothing (1 of 3) on the map.

Vacca: Spawns in a driveway on Whispymound Drive, just south of Lake Vinewood

Double T: In the LifeInvader parking lot on Boulevard Del Perro, just after where South Blvd Del Perro splits off

Tornado: Not sure of an exact spawnpoint, but I found a bunch of these driving around N Rockford Drive and the Golf Course. Thankfully, with the tail fins, this is the easiest of the 5 vehicles to spot driving around.
#6urbororPosted 9/23/2013 12:09:50 PM
Just want to re-iterate that the Epsilon missions are like weed-out missions--each more horrible than the last, to simulate what it feels like to be scammed and violated by a cult.

There's a potential monetary reward at the end, but the missions are a scam in themselves, because they're so unfun.