How did this game avoid an AO rating?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. How did this game avoid an AO rating?
2 years ago#41
LiqiudusSnake posted...
in red dead redemption you see a sex scene where it even shows a girls pubes

Where was this? i don't recall anything like that.

During the rebel missions in Mexico. The rebel leader guy has a chick bent over a table, and she runs off when Johnny shows up without covering herself up. You can probably find it on YouTube. It'll be censored, but it'll be there.
---
My flashlight brings all the Geth to the yard.
2 years ago#42
yeah, that seem like it would fit. Thanks
---
When you see me quote someone with no other text, that's when your topic wasn't even good enough to warrant me using my keyboard.
2 years ago#43
Yea I find it hilarious that a clothed woman putting her head in the crotch of a clothed man after you hacked your xbox warranted SA getting pulled from the shelves, but dongers, boobs, and pantsless doggy style is A OK ~10 years later. I mean, SA was on CNN for that, how come the white knights aren't storming R* headquarters?
---
Even a blind monkey finds an acorn
2 years ago#44
HELLWOLF06 posted...
JackyBoyJaneyGi posted...
I'm not complaining about the violence in this game, apart from the torture scene, but that was just a political protest of how the government recently tortured members of al-Qaeda using waterboarding which is a method of torture in this game. I was more amazed on how they could have so much sex in this game. You come very close to seeing penetration in this game. You see a woman bending over with a man behind her standing up having sex with both of their pants down and I'm just amazed on how this didn't become an AO rated game when the infamous Coffee Mod in GTA: San Andreas (which is only accessible by hackers) had a sex scene which later turned out to be two people having sex still wearing their pants or underwear managed to get an AO rating. Not to mention, the strippers actually dance for you with their breasts exposed. This is the most adult Grand Theft Auto game I have ever played and I don't think any child should play this game because the sexual content would either gross them out or just confuse them. I remember when I was 11 and accidentally looked in a dirty magazine and got extremely grossed out.

i 1st saw sex when i was like 7 or 8 (had a friend who found his dads stash of play boy)

They way you type makes me think you still are 7 or 8.
---
Seriously, when are they going to stop pooping out Star Wars games and give us a good Indiana Jones game for once?
2 years ago#45
I remember when I was 11 and accidentally looked in a dirty magazine and got extremely grossed out.

You've got real serious problems. Was it just the human body that grossed you out, or because it was a girl?

There is nothing wrong with the human body, and the sooner people like you stop trying to convince kids that they should be ashamed of their body's the better. Too many grow up as weirdos with crazy sexual issues nowadays and it's because people who think very much like you like to hammer stupid ideas into kids heads.

News flash, We're born naked, and according to every single religion on earth we were created naked. Just like every single other animal on earth.
---
PSN: AusSpyder Pawn: Michelle lvl 200 (DA)
PSN: AuSpyder Pawn: Sasha lvl. 25 Mage (DA)
2 years ago#46

No, it's just that kids play more M rated video games than they see R rated movies. I played M rated video games when I was 9, I didn't see my first R rated movie until I was like 14. I found R rated movies to be boring as a kid.

That's you. Most kids have seen R rated movies before they play M rated games. Hell, I was watching R rated movies at 7 years old.
2 years ago#47
TheNightDesk posted...

No, it's just that kids play more M rated video games than they see R rated movies. I played M rated video games when I was 9, I didn't see my first R rated movie until I was like 14. I found R rated movies to be boring as a kid.

That's you. Most kids have seen R rated movies before they play M rated games. Hell, I was watching R rated movies at 7 years old.

Frig, I remember seeing Child's Play at age 6.
Not sure what my parents were thinking at the time...
---
Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you.
2 years ago#48
Pure_LionHeart posted...
TheNightDesk posted...

Frig, I remember seeing Child's Play at age 6.
Not sure what my parents were thinking at the time...

Ha, the first R rated movie I had seen from beginning to end was Child's Play 2.
2 years ago#49
Heff228 posted...
No more graphic than an R rated movie. AO would be more akin to an X rated movie.

Because Nudity is a normality in rated R films >_>
---
Official Waddle Doo of the Smash Big Brother
I'm going to delete my account if Ridley is CONFIRMED for SSB4! ;P
2 years ago#50
Kids don't get confused when seeing sex, they get confused seeing their retarded American parents freak out after they have seen sex. Get your facts straight.

Children can probably handle sex better then an average adult, as long as they don't get their minds polluted by their parents that it is something nasty/dirty/unnatural, which it most definitely is not.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. How did this game avoid an AO rating?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived