God bless the stock market!!!!!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. God bless the stock market!!!!!!!
2 years ago#1
I just made 1,513,010,688.00 in the stock market ......swear on my life if someone can teach me how to take a screen shot ill show it and would be happy to share stock tips
2 years ago#2
How? Lester missions?
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
Rockstar
2 years ago#3
Stock tips would be good. I've finished the main story, where do I begin?
---
When the moon was blue the sea was made of lemonade and my boat was a raspberry bun.
2 years ago#4
smallvillefan26 posted...
I just made 1,513,010,688.00 in the stock market ......swear on my life if someone can teach me how to take a screen shot ill show it and would be happy to share stock tips

Ever notice how most people who post ridiculous saving amounts never post exactly how they do it?
2 years ago#5
Yeah is there anything other than Lester missions? I did the first two early on and saved the last 3 for after the game, which will still give me quite a bit but yeah, want moar.
---
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed"
-MiKe345675
2 years ago#6
Yeah is there anything other than Lester missions? I did the first two early on and saved the last 3 for after the game, which will still give me quite a bit but yeah, want moar.
---
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed"
-MiKe345675
2 years ago#7
Im happy to tell you EXACTLY how I did it......just let me remember order....I did a lot of quick saves to , to see when to buy and sell

I don't remember order but here goes......

Redwood/Deb assassination....before you do this mission....oh also I waited till the end of the game when I had like 40 mil....out ALL into Deb cigs before you do this then wait for your return % to max...you will know because it will start to go down then sell....then after you sell IMMEDIATELY put everything you made back into Redwood because at its lowest stock will be at 40 per share then after some time it will jump back up to 160 per share 300% on top of what you just made.

Next one Fašade/Fruit.....always invest ALL you have....put all you got into fruit...then sell when you cap again...

next one is Vapid motors.....kill the guys FIRST...then wait for his stock to drop to its lowest....BAWSAQ will tell you high and low....when its at lowest buy...then when it go to its highest sell.

Last one is easy dump everything into gold coast and your return investment will hit around 81.7 SELL THEN it wont go higher and that's all I did
2 years ago#8
You can make a ridiculous amount if you play things right. I Did the first 2 assassination missions right when I got them and also forgot to invest in Redwood after the stock crashed. Ended up with 37m on Michael, 32m on Franklin and 30m on Trevor.

Pulled about a 48% return on fruit.
Vapid froze at 100% return, selling ~100k worth of stock on each character brought it back up to it's original value for a 147% return
Gold Coast topped out at ~81.7 and I sold between 80.5 and 81 across all 3.

So I'm sitting at ~250m on Michael and 220m on both Franklin and Trevor. If I had waited until I had a bankroll of 30m for the first 2 assassination missions (and the tinkle stock)....

Can't remember return rates but 50% seems pretty standard with ~30% from tinkle...

30m bankroll -> BettaPharm +50% 45m -> Debonaire +50% 67m -> Redwood rebound +50% 101m -> Tinkle +29% 130m -> Fruit - +48% 193m -> Vapid +147% 477m -> Gold Coast +80%

859m with all average returns on those stocks. Not counting the investment in Gold Coast before the final heist. I'm also thinking the return is higher from the first 2 assassination missions but I can't remember. Well over 1 billion isn't unreasonable in this game.

Now I'm stuck dumping everything into crap stock, checking the market every 30s and selling at a 1% increase. Make about 2.5m every 5 minutes doing this, plan to buy the golf course with Franklin and don't want to drop below 100m. Will probably buy once I hit ~320m.

As far as screen shots go... Take a picture with your phone, copy to your computer, upload to wherever and link it.
2 years ago#9
You can't actually save the first assassination mission for very long. I was required to do it to proceed with the FIB heist. Not a huge loss though, obviously.
2 years ago#10
The stocks will always peak at 80% from their initial values, sleeping twice usually has them dead on at this point. I haven't thought about investing in redwood when it is low, how long does it take to climb back?
---
Even a blind monkey finds an acorn
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. God bless the stock market!!!!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived