I just stole a tank. Where can I store it?

#1FiercePassionPosted 9/22/2013 4:10:05 PM
I'm playing as Michael. I took the tank to his Vinewood garage and it says I "can't store this vehicle here." I tried his house but the tank won't fit in his garage.
I have cops all over me and I'd hate to ditch the thing after going through hell to get it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
---
I just want to let everyone know that I'm happy to be here.
#2Purple_CheetahPosted 9/22/2013 4:11:56 PM
You need to own a hangar on the character and take it to it and use the dpad to store it while inside the hangar. Not sure if you have to get out of the vehicle first.

For micheal you'd have to buy the 1+ mill hangar at the LS airport.
#3shadyelfPosted 9/22/2013 4:17:26 PM
You need to own a hangar on the character and take it to it and use the dpad to store it while inside the hangar. Not sure if you have to get out of the vehicle first.

For micheal you'd have to buy the 1+ mill hangar at the LS airport.

can Franklin use that too? because there are 2 on the whole map
---
?
#4Purple_CheetahPosted 9/22/2013 4:23:28 PM
Mckenzie is trevor's
LS is micheal, not sure if franklin can buy it. I would check, but I already bought it and saved.
#5thisismyusernmePosted 9/22/2013 4:24:51 PM
I bought the collectors edition, didn't it come with a hangar for me? Where is it?
---
Clan Leader, Status-DISAVOWED
#6FiercePassion(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 4:25:49 PM
Yes, Franklin can buy one, too. However, anything without wings I've put in that hanger disappears. I don't think it would save the tank.
---
#7FiercePassion(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 4:33:19 PM
I can't be the only one who's tried this. Can anybody confirm that the LS hangar can store a stolen tank?
---
#8ZantraxPosted 9/22/2013 4:34:48 PM
Why not just buy the tank for $3m, it respawns which will save you a lot of trouble considering tanks are pretty easy to destroy in this game.
#9FiercePassion(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 4:38:53 PM
I'm not buying that Goddamn thing. I'm acquiring this tank the way tanks SHOULD be acquired. Is that the only way that hangar will store a tank for me.
---
#10FiercePassion(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 5:44:46 PM
I can now confirm that while using Michael, leaving the tank in the LS Hangar owned my Michael does NOT save the tank. I'm out of ideas. There's always yoga.
---