Man I'm telling you these Damn cops...

#1DRzCalderonPosted 9/22/2013 9:15:44 PM
So you're telling me I get 2 stars after just running away from them for a very short period during a 1 star wanted level? And I mean when I'm not in hiding.

And we all know that with just TWO stars they turn into these MUDERING MACHINES trying to take out a terrorist for a minor crime for just bumping into a civilian or stealing a CAR.

As much as I love fighting cops, it's much easier to die here. They pretty much overwhelm you with their superb accuracy towards your disadvantage of fragile health. I know there's armor but that protective gear diminishes Fast!
---
It's very strange when the life you never had flashes before your eyes. -Mental Imagery.
#2areeb319Posted 9/22/2013 9:17:55 PM
They're broken

Cops shouldn't open fire for bumping into them at 1 star
---
It's simple, We kill the Batman
PSN-Addi97319
#3Dagoth_WitPosted 9/22/2013 9:28:26 PM
areeb319 posted...
They're broken

If real cops are after you and you hit them with your car, you just assaulted an officer with a weapon. What do you think their response will be?
---
Google is for finding webpages. Gamefaqs is for finding out that you're wrong.
#4shadeauxPosted 9/22/2013 9:31:06 PM
areeb319 posted...
They're broken

They don't at 1 star, the problem is doing anything but giving up at 1 star automatically escalates you to 2 stars. 1 star has basically no meaning, other than to point cops in your direction and turn into 2 stars...
---
Even a blind monkey finds an acorn
#5NevercomingdownPosted 9/22/2013 9:38:13 PM
areeb319 posted...
They're broken

I think its supposed to be a representation of LA
---
GT: Elesp || PSN: DestroyTheEnd
#6Dirn2Posted 9/22/2013 9:49:05 PM
I accidentally hit a dog with my car and the cops murdered me. I don't know but it seemed a little excessive...
---
Gamertag: DiRN2000 PSN: DiRN2000
#7DRzCalderon(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 9:50:22 PM
Dagoth_Wit posted...
areeb319 posted...
They're broken

If real cops are after you and you hit them with your car, you just assaulted an officer with a weapon. What do you think their response will be?

What's with this "REAL" excuse? Do you think everything in REAL LIFE is applied to this game? People don't normally die when you knock them out like in this game. Cops don't realistically know what crime you commit even when there were zero witnesses to report your crime. And when you get shot, you do NOT bleed to death. So stop that.

And REAL cops DO NOT open fire when you run into them with a vehicle or when you resist arrest. They actual try to apprehend you.

GTA is praised for it's level of detail not absolute realism.
---
It's very strange when the life you never had flashes before your eyes. -Mental Imagery.
#895_EclipsePosted 9/22/2013 9:51:29 PM
Dagoth_Wit posted...
areeb319 posted...
They're broken

Where can I find real ammunations?
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#9VelvenCrossPosted 9/22/2013 9:52:00 PM
Bumping them, is assault on a peace officer irl. So it sort of make sense to have it in the game, but when THEY bump YOU and start shooting you, that's just rude. I was helping him try to stop some yahoo in the country and he hit me... pssh
#10Donuts_R_GoodPosted 9/22/2013 9:54:32 PM
Dagoth_Wit posted...
areeb319 posted...
They're broken

Probably not call the entire police force and start to open fire.
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.