How do you trigger the Epsilon missions?

#1PlatinumLinkPosted 9/22/2013 10:51:57 PM
I did the website stuff and got the T-Shirt as Franklin. I finished the main storyline. How do I trigger these quests?
---
Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love. - Charlie Brown
#2Perfect LightPosted 9/22/2013 10:53:51 PM
You have to be Michael and take the personality test on the website. Then, just wait. Just to warn you, the Epsilon missions are, in my opinion, the worst missions in any GTA. They are long and tedious, with one requiring you to run through the desert for 5 miles.
---
Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
Waiting: Batman Arkham Origins, Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
#3gvandalePosted 9/22/2013 10:54:16 PM
As Michael, you will se a random event with a person in the fancy shopping area.

From there, the Epsilon stuff begins.
---
XBL: Darth Vandale, PSN: gvandale
Battle.net: Gvandale#1921
#4GeneralKenobi85Posted 9/22/2013 10:57:53 PM
Do you have to donate money to continue the series of missions? I mean it's fun to make fun of Scientology, but if they're not fun missions and you have to pay for them, what's the point?
---
Ah, yes, the Negotiator: General Kenobi
<sneaky beeping>
#5PlatinumLink(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 10:58:47 PM
Thanks. Off the top of your head, when I beat the game, are there any other "secret" missions I can do, besides parachuting, street/sea racing, etc?
---
Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love. - Charlie Brown
#6HambodiasPosted 9/22/2013 11:00:42 PM
GeneralKenobi85 posted...
Do you have to donate money to continue the series of missions? I mean it's fun to make fun of Scientology, but if they're not fun missions and you have to pay for them, what's the point?

You can steal a good amount of money from them on the final Epsilon mission
---
Dertbag Clothing
GT: Lord Hambo
#7GeneralKenobi85Posted 9/22/2013 11:02:22 PM(edited)
PlatinumLink posted...
Thanks. Off the top of your head, when I beat the game, are there any other "secret" missions I can do, besides parachuting, street/sea racing, etc?

Seems like it. There are a few things that have been under the Open Missions tab in the Phone Checklist for a while now, but they've never appeared on the map.

And guess I'll see the Epsilon thing to the end then.
---
<sneaky beeping>
#8PlatinumLink(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 11:12:05 PM
Ok. I just went to mydivinewithin.com with Michael and did the personality test or whatever. Waited ten minutes... still nothing?
---
#9GeneralKenobi85Posted 9/22/2013 11:14:40 PM
That's not Epsilon's site. Search for Epsilon in the search bar. Could probably just type EP and it will be the first result.
---
<sneaky beeping>
#10PlatinumLink(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 11:15:18 PM
GeneralKenobi85 posted...
That's not Epsilon's site. Search for Epsilon in the search bar. Could probably just type EP and it will be the first result.

Ok I'll let you know
---