Who is the best GTA character ever?

#41Relax_and_GamePosted 9/23/2013 9:17:06 PM
Ron_is_fat posted...
huerito323 posted...
Webstedge posted...
Navex posted...
Scarface ripoff character is still popular after all these years? Yeesh.

this

I really don't get the hard on some ppl have for vice city. Sounds like they just really love the mafia and the 80s.

How the hell is it a bad thing that Vice City was inspired by Scarface?? It is considered one of the greatest American films ever made. And for the record, that's how it actually was in Miami back in the 80's.

Best soundtrack, best setting, best main character, and just a huge improvement over the revolutionary game that was GTA:III.

Tommy gets my vote. But I'm loving all 3 characters from GTA: V so far.

^agree. every GTA game is based on some movie/show.

GTA 3-Goodfellas

Vice City-Scarface

San Andreas-Boyz n da Hood

GTA 4-not sure on this one. Maybe "Once Upon a time in America"

GTA 5-Breaking Bad

So wrong.... So bloody wrong.. Breaking bad as GTA V sure just because there's meth references but c'mon it's nowhere near Breaking bad and you say EVERY GTA game is based on a movie or show yet fail to provide evidence as what GTA IV could have been based off. I can tell you defitnely not "Once upon a time in America."
#42kikookPosted 9/23/2013 9:17:37 PM
Michael is my favorite but Trevor is the best.
---
Bumbleness Supreme Brady.
#43lil_bandit18Posted 9/23/2013 9:25:18 PM
I think Trevor is a cool character, but Tommy is the man.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibretnyYi6T07m.gif
#44huerito323Posted 9/23/2013 11:04:26 PM
XDanCX posted...
huerito323 posted...
Webstedge posted...
Navex posted...

this

I really don't get the hard on some ppl have for vice city. Sounds like they just really love the mafia and the 80s.

How the hell is it a bad thing that Vice City was inspired by Scarface?? It is considered one of the greatest American films ever made. And for the record, that's how it actually was in Miami back in the 80's.

Best soundtrack, best setting, best main character, and just a huge improvement over the revolutionary game that was GTA:III.

Tommy gets my vote. But I'm loving all 3 characters from GTA: V so far.

Don't let hyperbole ruin your point. Scarface is a classic for sure, but I don't see how it could make a top 50 American film list. I know I've never seen it ranked that high.

VH1 rated it at #5 in the top 100 movies of all time. But either way, it doesn't really matter, like you said, it's a classic no matter what number you put it at.
#45zeroboboPosted 9/23/2013 11:07:15 PM
Navex posted...

Yeah, i never understood for that walking cliche generic character.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#46welder7Posted 9/23/2013 11:50:52 PM
Whichever guy was the main character in GTA III is the best. Every installment since has been just a shinier, fancier rehash of GTA III.
#47DethCultArmPosted 9/23/2013 11:56:09 PM
zerobobo posted...
Navex posted...

Yeah, i never understood for that walking cliche generic character.

Yeah, because we all know Trevor is everything but a cliche...Do people even read before they post?
---
lolDeathcore
#48shadeauxPosted 9/24/2013 12:13:33 AM
Voted TV, but CJ and Trevor are right up there. Silence of Claude was solid too. It would be best if GTA 4 and everyone in it were erased from history.
---
Even a blind monkey finds an acorn
#49daddydivinePosted 9/24/2013 5:23:31 AM
Franky
---
"Where are all these people that dont like chicken and watermelons...?" - Dave Chappelle
#50NafzgerPosted 9/24/2013 5:34:02 AM
I was really disappointed that they put Johnny on meth and had Trevor kick his head in. I never played the Ballad of Gay Tony or any of the PSP GTA games. I voted for Claude, though I hate that they gave him a name. I liked him when he was the man with no name and the man with no voice, working for any and every mob that would hire him and playing them against each other.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher