So to level up Shooting w/ Franklin?

#1LRP21Posted 9/23/2013 9:34:26 PM
Should I just go around shooting everyone in the head?
---
Xbox Gamertag: wowuzero
#2thekosmicfool part 2Posted 9/23/2013 9:35:17 PM
Ammunation shooting range levels you to maximum quickly.
---
No deal, McCutcheon. That moon money is mine!
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
#3zeroboboPosted 9/23/2013 9:38:19 PM
The shooting range is a really quick and easy way to raise his shooting rank.

I honestly don't know what the shooting stat does. Since franklin shoots just as fine as michael and trevor even though his shooting stat is half of theirs
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#4LRP21(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 10:10:59 PM
I did all the shooting range challenges got at least bronze medal in each and it has not increased one bit...
---
Xbox Gamertag: wowuzero
#5Bigj089Posted 9/23/2013 10:12:20 PM
zerobobo posted...

I honestly don't know what the shooting stat does. Since franklin shoots just as fine as michael and trevor even though his shooting stat is half of theirs

It increases the amount of ammo you can carry for your weapons.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#6Bigj089Posted 9/23/2013 10:13:09 PM
LRP21 posted...
I did all the shooting range challenges got at least bronze medal in each and it has not increased one bit...

Sounds like a glitch then. I just did it earlier and it maxed out my skill and gave me a store discount.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#7BassGsSpDeluxePosted 9/23/2013 10:13:37 PM
Bigj089 posted...
zerobobo posted...

Also reduces spread, and recoil (what little there is).

Oh, and it speeds up reloads.
---
Now Playing - Anarchy Reigns /// Waiting For - Watch_Dogs
#8Bigj089Posted 9/23/2013 10:14:04 PM
BassGsSpDeluxe posted...
Bigj089 posted...
zerobobo posted...

Also reduces spread, and recoil (what little there is).

Oh, and it speeds up reloads.

Ah didnt notice that.
---
#9zeroboboPosted 9/23/2013 10:14:08 PM
Bigj089 posted...
zerobobo posted...

yeah, at 3 bars, franklin has like a thousand bullets for every gun he has. i think he's doing alright.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#10etrnalprincePosted 9/23/2013 10:18:45 PM
LRP21 posted...

It's because you got only bronze.

Bronze 1% increase
Silver 2%
Gold 3%

I filled up 3 bars getting all silver and 2 Getting golds. Honestly man, you really think third place is worthy of decent bonuses?

For completing all Range silver or better challenges that character gets a 15% discount on weapons from the ammunation.
---
If you whine, cry, or troll, I'll always be ready to give you something to help, namely my boot grinding your face into the dirt!