So how do helipads work? And how to get a cargobob...

#1LiqiudusSnakePosted 9/23/2013 10:26:48 PM
1. Can I store as many helicopters as I want at each helipad than use the dpad to switch between them? and they are always at your helipad even if they get destroyed?

2. Whats the best method to steal a cargobob? Every time I fly there or parachute in they are not spawned in, and every time I drive its flying around or a tank gets me first.

3. All I want to do is get a cargobob so I can drop a submarine in the giant lake and try to see if there's any loot from the crashed merryweather plane. Is there anything even down there?
---
When you see me quote someone with no other text, that's when your topic wasn't even good enough to warrant me using my keyboard.
#2LiqiudusSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 10:42:21 PM
bump
---
When you see me quote someone with no other text, that's when your topic wasn't even good enough to warrant me using my keyboard.
#3mr_phatsoPosted 9/23/2013 10:46:38 PM
You can buy a cargobob from the internet. And as far as the amount of helicopters you can have I'm unsure but you can cycle between different ones using the d-pad
---
GT: L301LKALKMAN Actual Spelling: l301lKalkaman
Games: GTA V, Payday 2, COD BO2, Defiance, Minecraft, NBA 2k13, Battlefield 3, Dead Rising 2, Skyrim.
#4LiqiudusSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 10:38:28 AM
bump for more input
---
#5iwantmynamePosted 9/24/2013 11:13:15 AM
I just drove in to the base to steal cargobob
---
The chances of anything coming from mars are a million to one but still they come!
GT: Lizziekins http://blueblood.enjin.com
#6icywhitesoljaPosted 9/24/2013 11:22:58 AM
I just did this mission last night. Before I did the mission I did the Rampage which was in the area that had you fight off the Army guys. I was lucky enough not to blow up an Army truck and took that to drive into the base. I drove right to the Cargobob and flew away free :)
---
PSN: icywhitesolja XBL: icywhitesoljaz
Injustice Main: Harley Quinn & Batgirl <33