How many stores can be robbed?

#1DoctorRoXoPosted 9/24/2013 4:46:40 AM
I love robbing stores. and i'm trying to map out every single store that can be robbed. so far, i've only found a couple of liquor stores.

If anyone knows of a store that can be robbed, please leave a link/picture of the map where its at or a description of where its at.

i can't be the only one that wants to do this.
#2Jptremblay13Posted 9/24/2013 5:03:44 AM
Pretty sure all of them can be robed.

Just draw and aim with your weapon before going in.
#3DoctorRoXo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 6:00:15 AM
Jptremblay13 posted...

the stores you buy guns and clothes from aren't what i'm talking about, you have to do some trick to rob those stores. you have to take your gun out while standing in the doorway.

No i mean the real stores you can walk into and then take your gun out to rob. like the liquor stores.
#4gOwCoD4Posted 9/24/2013 6:01:49 AM
Pretty much any store that has an interior can be robbed (clothing/weapon stores can technically be robbed, but you need to kill the occupant from the exterior before you shoot the registers on the inside). Gas stations/Convenience stores are by far the easiest and most common places to rob, and they can be found quite easily.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#5Alexx3186Posted 9/24/2013 7:04:53 AM
I remember reading somewheres theirs only 19 of them. Im like you,i wish their were more stores to robbed.
---
Waiting for:Gta5,ps4 :D
#6DoctorRoXo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 7:14:55 AM
Alexx3186 posted...
I remember reading somewheres theirs only 19 of them. Im like you,i wish their were more stores to robbed.

i wasn't sure there were that many. yea i want to get them all mapped out so i can go rob them anytime i want without having to look for 'em
#7robitussin217Posted 9/24/2013 7:18:51 AM
Wow, I thought there were a lot less than 19 as well. I've probably only robbed maybe 6 gas stations and that liquor store.

It would be great if the points of interest you place on the map stayed there when quitting and loading up.
#8DoctorRoXo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 7:42:59 AM
robitussin217 posted...
Wow, I thought there were a lot less than 19 as well. I've probably only robbed maybe 6 gas stations and that liquor store.

It would be great if the points of interest you place on the map stayed there when quitting and loading up.

yea my 'points of interest' vanish too. so what i did, i got the map that came with the game and taped it to my wall, i've been making my own 'points of interest' with a marker. i've also used the real map to locate the stores that can be robbed as well.
#9robitussin217Posted 9/24/2013 7:45:10 AM
DoctorRoXo posted...
robitussin217 posted...

yea my 'points of interest' vanish too. so what i did, i got the map that came with the game and taped it to my wall, i've been making my own 'points of interest' with a marker. i've also used the real map to locate the stores that can be robbed as well.

Well that's an obviously good idea...I may use a digital map tho cuz I may want to resell the game with a pristine map.
#10sirgreendayPosted 9/24/2013 7:45:50 AM
Jptremblay13 posted...

Wrong. 99% of the stores can't even be entered so your response is ludicrous. He wants to know where the stores that can actually be entered are located.
---
GT: Sir Green Day