Spoilerish: The snow when you return to the cemetary

#1xmoodudex63Posted 9/25/2013 6:26:38 PM
My god that snow looked amazing. I actually drove off the road to do some doughnuts in the snow and the effect was great. Given a lot of the environment couldn't be destroyed (most likely because the snow was implemented into the static environment) but it still was awesome.

I can only imagine how they're going to improve snow physics in the next game (lol already hoping for the next game). Imagine a GTA: Carcer City with dynamic snow physics.

Oh sweet jesus.
---
XBL: MOOdude Zombie Steam: xmoodudex
North Carolina Hardcore NCxHC
#2Sylar_LivesPosted 9/25/2013 6:28:18 PM
Why make a GTA in Carcer City when Manhunt 3 could have soooo much potential?
---
Last movies I've seen- The World's End (9/10), Kick-Ass 2 (8/10), The Wolverine (7/10), The Game (7/10), Fear (8/10), Friday the 13th Pt 3 (7/10), Looper (6/10)
#3xmoodudex63(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 6:30:13 PM
Why not have both? That would be a great tie in.

Hell, even have the game in New Austin and see some RDR stuff in there.
Have they ever said the word "Texas" in GTA? Could they call it New Austin?
---
#4shm0koPosted 9/25/2013 6:31:56 PM
When a screenshot of that snowy area got leaked everyone assumed the game had seasons.. God I wish they were right. the snow looks insane, and actually didn't mess with the framerate like most snow does in games.
#5xmoodudex63(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 6:38:56 PM
shm0ko posted...
When a screenshot of that snowy area got leaked everyone assumed the game had seasons.. God I wish they were right. the snow looks insane, and actually didn't mess with the framerate like most snow does in games.

I know, right? It was fantastic! I guess it will drop the framerate on an open world though.
---
#6shm0koPosted 9/25/2013 6:42:44 PM
The weather in general looks amazing, seeing a crack of lightning behind some mountains you didnt even know were there because it was too dark 2 seconds beforehand is incredible.
#7xmoodudex63(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 6:51:02 PM
This game is too much, man. I'm overwhelmed sometimes.
---