Gamespot responds to and defends its GTA5 review.

#1DonVito1990Posted 9/26/2013 1:48:47 AM
Lol..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W95xiSksIq0
#2Xade76Posted 9/26/2013 1:55:55 AM
I'm glad it got a 9. It's not perfect. No game is. 10/10 should never be used unless stated by the reviewer that it doesn't stand for perfection. There's no such thing as perfection, after all.
---
http://tinyurl.com/a7bj4rp
My Top 5: Tetris Attack!, EarthBound, Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong Country 2, and Dark Souls
#3CruorComaPosted 9/26/2013 1:57:40 AM
Rightfully so. There's a difference between disagreement and spazzing out like a child. Those kind of responses happen so often that it becomes flat out embarrassing to be associated with the gaming community.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#4andreoni79Posted 9/26/2013 2:00:08 AM
Gamespot and Gamestop. Who cares about them?
#5KyanFantasyPosted 9/26/2013 2:02:11 AM
Good for them! I'm happy there standing their ground on the review and not changing it.
#6MonkeyBones23Posted 9/26/2013 2:03:13 AM
I don't care that it got a 9, I'd probably give it less than a 9. The reasoning of it being misogynistic is just incredibly stupid, and I still completely disagree with what they said in the video.
---
We're a forest of lives, but we grow tall and wide.
We'll never be cut down.
#7CruorComaPosted 9/26/2013 2:13:57 AM
MonkeyBones23 posted...
I don't care that it got a 9, I'd probably give it less than a 9. The reasoning of it being misogynistic is just incredibly stupid, and I still completely disagree with what they said in the video.

I disagreed with the misogyny comments as well, but I like to think people express a differing view beyond "**** you."
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#8tabby3Posted 9/26/2013 2:15:35 AM
KyanFantasy posted...
Good for them! I'm happy there standing their ground on the review and not changing it.

This.
#9MonkeyBones23Posted 9/26/2013 2:16:49 AM
MonkeyBones23 posted...

I disagreed with the misogyny comments as well, but I like to think people express a differing view beyond "**** you."

Agree...but it is pretty easy to find the worst of a community.
---
We're a forest of lives, but we grow tall and wide.
We'll never be cut down.
#10ZenzokukenXPosted 9/26/2013 2:26:06 AM
The reason why most of these people took that view against gamespot is because you had a woman review the game and then she goes off saying the game hated on woman and it doesn't portray them correctly..... UM YEAH?! That is what all GTA games have ever done.... I mean seriously. This is the perfect example of a woman just trying to put her womaness on everyone just because. The score is adequate but there were definite mistakes on how to approach a review demonstrated by Carolyn.... PEACE!

Exactly the comment I posted on a video.

I never understand how ANYONE (man or woman) can take a stance like Carolyn did against the game by pulling something out of her but like "The game doesn't portray women properly".

This game doesn't portray ANYONE properly.....

It WAS a mistake on Gamespot and Carolyn's part and if anyone disagrees they don't understand what a truly justifiable review is.

Yes I just schooled you.
---
PC, Xbizzle, PS3
PSP Go & 3000