Skills decrease over time?

#1Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 9/26/2013 11:28:35 AM
Four nights ago as Franklin: Green Flash indicator for "100% Driving Skill!"

Last night as Franklin: Green Flash indicator for "100% Driving Skill!"

Does this mean that skills decrease over time? Or could it have been a glitch? It's hard for me to tell, as I haven't maxed out anything else, and I keep switching between all three characters so I never commit their skill set to memory (Franklin's driving being the exception).

It was just surprising to see that I maxed-out driving twice with the same character.
---
"Politics and Religion are obsolete. The time has come for Science and Spirituality." - Jawaharlal Nehru
#2Cosmic MayhemPosted 9/26/2013 11:29:21 AM
I heard somewhere that they do decrease, but I've never seen any confirmation on this. I would also like to know.
---
-\o_o/- -- Hold your fire! Hold your fire! It's only a squirrel. He's got something in his hand!
#3The_404sPosted 9/26/2013 11:29:23 AM
Maybe you just reloaded a save where he didn't have 100% driving and forgot?
#4N7Spectre707Posted 9/26/2013 11:32:41 AM
It's a glitch or saving issue. Mine has not gone down and I've been watching it carefully since reading about it some days ago.

Also no where in the game tutorials explaining skills does it ever mention them going down over time, which would be pretty important information to omit.
---
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed"
-MiKe345675
#5Mvsevm_of_Skin(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 11:39:48 AM
The_404s posted...
Maybe you just reloaded a save where he didn't have 100% driving and forgot?

Not likely. I never reload a game because I messed up. I always save when done then pick up right from where I left off...
---
"Politics and Religion are obsolete. The time has come for Science and Spirituality." - Jawaharlal Nehru
#6Mvsevm_of_Skin(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 11:43:21 AM
N7Spectre707 posted...
It's a glitch or saving issue. Mine has not gone down and I've been watching it carefully since reading about it some days ago.

Also no where in the game tutorials explaining skills does it ever mention them going down over time, which would be pretty important information to omit.

Thanks. I guess this is just a glitch that will be addressed down the road.
---
#7btallasPosted 9/26/2013 12:05:31 PM
They do decrease. I previously had 100% in Franklin's special ability and was just now playing and had barely over 60% in his special ability. I only have one save so highly unlikely I loaded a different save.
#8Mvsevm_of_Skin(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 9:37:23 AM
btallas posted...
They do decrease. I previously had 100% in Franklin's special ability and was just now playing and had barely over 60% in his special ability. I only have one save so highly unlikely I loaded a different save.

Thankeesai. Glad I'm not the only one.
---
#9breadisgoodPosted 9/27/2013 9:40:52 AM
I haven't seen them decrease. I've had 5 stats maxed for Franklin for ages now, at least one of them would have gone down if they decrease. Must just be a glitch.
#10FaithInAllPosted 9/27/2013 9:45:14 AM
Pretty sure it's a glitch. My skills have stayed maxed out and haven't decreased at all from my recollection.
---
Gt/PSN/Steam: Vyeren