Merryweather: Freighter or Offshore?

#1CaIiber345Posted 9/26/2013 5:54:33 PM
Without spoilers, what did you pick and did you regret that choice? I'm about to do the mission and I'm just curious what other people chose. Please and thank you!
---
http://minus.com/ll6Wx5NemvtlV
GTA V: Jet Fighter Deer Hunting & Helicopter Parkour
#2Mander1861Posted 9/26/2013 5:56:08 PM
I chose the offshore and without spoiling anything.......... it doesnt matter what you choose.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 143 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#3SpeedDizzyPosted 9/26/2013 5:56:37 PM
ive done both, theyre both pretty fun, nothing really to regret about either choice
---
GT: Speed Dizzy
#4PhoenixdivePosted 9/26/2013 5:57:18 PM
I'm pretty sure the outcome of both routes is the same, so it all comes down to what kind of mission you would have the most fun playing. I picked the freighter option and greatly enjoyed it's heavy sniping elements.
#5koronatheif77Posted 9/26/2013 5:59:13 PM
Both are fun, So flip a coin.
---
In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!
#6catsimboyPosted 9/26/2013 5:59:35 PM
Having played both I'd say the freighter route ends with a much more exciting mission with far less tedious sub driving. The sub route has you going into the military base for a setup quest though and it temporarily keeps killer tanks from showing up while you're in there so it's a good way to see what's in there without dying in two seconds.
#7H4mDemonPosted 9/26/2013 6:00:28 PM
In my opinion the offshore route is much more annoying to prepare for. I won't say anything else to avoid possibly spoiling something.
---
GT: KurtnKevin
Pawn: Hawk, Fighter, Scather/Challenger
#8konvikt_17Posted 9/26/2013 6:02:07 PM
ive done both.

just last night i did the offshore one. one part was easier than i expected. had to steal something, but to get to it, was not safe. i took an Infernus and just sped in there. got the item and took off. i expected so much worse.

was fun
---
"The hands on the clock
And the things we cannot change" ~Lion by Hollywood Undead
#9CaIiber345(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 6:02:16 PM
catsimboy posted...
The sub route has you going into the military base for a setup quest though and it temporarily keeps killer tanks from showing up while you're in there so it's a good way to see what's in there without dying in two seconds.

Hmm. I'd like to check the place out a little bit.
---
http://minus.com/ll6Wx5NemvtlV
GTA V: Jet Fighter Deer Hunting & Helicopter Parkour
#10H4mDemonPosted 9/26/2013 6:04:54 PM
catsimboy posted...
Having played both I'd say the freighter route ends with a much more exciting mission with far less tedious sub driving. The sub route has you going into the military base for a setup quest though and it temporarily keeps killer tanks from showing up while you're in there so it's a good way to see what's in there without dying in two seconds.

Did not know this. And I felt all BA walking in there like I already owned the place. :(
---
GT: KurtnKevin
Pawn: Hawk, Fighter, Scather/Challenger