Merryweather: Freighter or Offshore?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Merryweather: Freighter or Offshore?
3 years ago#1
Without spoilers, what did you pick and did you regret that choice? I'm about to do the mission and I'm just curious what other people chose. Please and thank you!
http://minus.com/ll6Wx5NemvtlV
GTA V: Jet Fighter Deer Hunting & Helicopter Parkour
3 years ago#2
I chose the offshore and without spoiling anything.......... it doesnt matter what you choose.
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 143 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
3 years ago#3
ive done both, theyre both pretty fun, nothing really to regret about either choice
GT: Speed Dizzy
3 years ago#4
I'm pretty sure the outcome of both routes is the same, so it all comes down to what kind of mission you would have the most fun playing. I picked the freighter option and greatly enjoyed it's heavy sniping elements.
3 years ago#5
Both are fun, So flip a coin.
In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!
3 years ago#6
Having played both I'd say the freighter route ends with a much more exciting mission with far less tedious sub driving. The sub route has you going into the military base for a setup quest though and it temporarily keeps killer tanks from showing up while you're in there so it's a good way to see what's in there without dying in two seconds.
3 years ago#7
In my opinion the offshore route is much more annoying to prepare for. I won't say anything else to avoid possibly spoiling something.
GT: KurtnKevin
Pawn: Hawk, Fighter, Scather/Challenger
3 years ago#8
ive done both.

just last night i did the offshore one. one part was easier than i expected. had to steal something, but to get to it, was not safe. i took an Infernus and just sped in there. got the item and took off. i expected so much worse.

was fun
"The hands on the clock
And the things we cannot change" ~Lion by Hollywood Undead
3 years ago#9
catsimboy posted...
The sub route has you going into the military base for a setup quest though and it temporarily keeps killer tanks from showing up while you're in there so it's a good way to see what's in there without dying in two seconds.

Hmm. I'd like to check the place out a little bit.
http://minus.com/ll6Wx5NemvtlV
GTA V: Jet Fighter Deer Hunting & Helicopter Parkour
3 years ago#10
catsimboy posted...
Having played both I'd say the freighter route ends with a much more exciting mission with far less tedious sub driving. The sub route has you going into the military base for a setup quest though and it temporarily keeps killer tanks from showing up while you're in there so it's a good way to see what's in there without dying in two seconds.

Did not know this. And I felt all BA walking in there like I already owned the place. :(
GT: KurtnKevin
Pawn: Hawk, Fighter, Scather/Challenger
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Merryweather: Freighter or Offshore?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived