UNIQUE VEHICLE GUIDE v1.1

#1StuntmanSnakePosted 9/26/2013 9:54:54 PMmessage detail(edited)
This guide is a work in progress and will be continuously updated by me and by anyone who wishes to contribute. I've always been crazy for collecting unique vehicles through all games in the GTA series and I decided, why stop now? I previously made the guide for Saints Row: The Third which can be found here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954855-saints-row-the-third/61309699

Let's get started. Vehicles listed in this guide are vehicles that can only be obtained through missions or other special means. They are not found anywhere on the map and are missable if not obtained. Some vehicles listed are considered to be missable but there's a possibility I could be mistaken as I've not yet completed the game, nor heavily scoured the map to locate them.

UNIQUE FEATURES VEHICLES

- Lamar's Van (Unique license plate "LAMAR G" found on mission "Chop")
- Beverly's SUV (Unique license plate "P4P4R4Z0" found on mission "Paparazzo - The Sex Tape"
- Poppy's Sports Car (This is another unique license plate I've been told but I have yet to reach the mission to see it)

More to come, obviously. If you found any unique vehicles, please post. I'd appreciate any assistance with this.
---
PSN: StuntmanSnake /// Gamertag: StuntmanSnake
OUYA: StuntmanSnake /// Steam: StuntmanSnake
#2Oblivion_SlayerPosted 9/26/2013 9:55:40 PMmessage detail
Space Docker - Collect all 50 spaceship parts and complete the side mission.
Hot Rod ATV - Awarded to Trevor after completing all story missions.
Epsilon Tractor - Awarded to Michael at the end of the Epsilon Tract missions.
---
fenekken is the btes pokrrmon
#3SgtMBeckPosted 9/26/2013 10:16:03 PMmessage detail
Poppy's Pink Cognoscenti Cabrio's License Plate is POPPYM15 (Im currently looking at it in Franklins garage to confirm it)
#4Squid0039Posted 9/26/2013 10:20:55 PMmessage detail
I had Poppy's car, and then lost it to the disappearing car glitch. :-(
---
Putress was right. Death to the living!
#5SgtMBeckPosted 9/26/2013 10:28:13 PMmessage detail
I hadn't thought to check, but is there anything unique about Amanda or Tracy's cars (The red convertible and the Yellow Weeny Issi?)

Never checked, as they are rarely at Mikes house.
#6lazerbluebaltPosted 9/26/2013 10:33:59 PMmessage detail
It just sucks you can only have 5-6 cars per character.A game with hundreds of cars and you can only store 6.i would spend hours vehicle hunting in saints row games.Maybe they will release a dlc pack for a bigger garage or garages.
#7StuntmanSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 10:34:25 PMmessage detail
SgtMBeck posted...
I hadn't thought to check, but is there anything unique about Amanda or Tracy's cars (The red convertible and the Yellow Weeny Issi?)

Never checked, as they are rarely at Mikes house.

Yes, their license plates are unique. The red convertible says "KRYST4L" or something like that and I forgot what the other days but it is unique. Didn't think they are worth including since they spawn on the map. Maybe I should, though.
---
PSN: StuntmanSnake /// Gamertag: StuntmanSnake
OUYA: StuntmanSnake /// Steam: StuntmanSnake
#8langrishPosted 9/26/2013 11:34:22 PMmessage detail
I stole Haos car at the start of the game when he invites to first race (needed the tow truck to tow it back to Franklins garage to unlock it).
#9pblimp360Posted 9/27/2013 4:33:08 AMmessage detail
Just beat the game, and if you look at Devin Weston's plate, it says, "MONIED".
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#10_Caker_Posted 9/27/2013 4:48:07 AMmessage detail
Final epsilon mission: steal the tailgator they give you which has the plate KIFFLOM