FIB Heist - The Cut?

#1AutonomousMavenPosted 9/27/2013 9:16:52 PM
I just finished the FIB heist using the firetruck approach, but Michael got $0 for his cut. Did this happen to anyone else? The Crew got 86K, Lester got 39K, and Franklin got 205K. Is it supposed to be this way? I don't see why Michael wouldn't get any share of the $205,000 Franklin got. It just doesn't make sense to me.
#2Master_AquaPosted 9/27/2013 9:17:55 PM
Michael tells the crew that after Franklin pointed out how selfish Michael was being, he decided to not take a cut.
---
"Ragna the Bloodedge, -you're- stupid!"
#3Ballman22Posted 9/27/2013 9:18:51 PM
It's because Michael went in expecting to fail/die.
#4Razor2602Posted 9/27/2013 9:19:29 PM
It does if you watch the cutscenes and understand the story

Michael needs to get the drive to get haines off his back but he cant do it alone and as robbing crew they need a cut to get them interested which they get from the leftovers from the paletto heist
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA
#5SgtMBeckPosted 9/27/2013 9:20:53 PM
Master_Aqua posted...
Michael tells the crew that after Franklin pointed out how selfish Michael was being, he decided to not take a cut.

Yep, that.

Since everyone was there because of Michaels FIB situation, he opted not to take a cut.

I never did any math, but I assume his cash goes to Frank (though it could be split between Frank and the rest of the crew)
#6Dunmer999Posted 9/27/2013 9:22:12 PM
I did that today. I was okay with Frank getting the money, since Michael just stole a bunch of money from a certain cult.
---
Love is what gives you true strength. Pokemon, Naruto, and Grand Theft Auto taught me that.
#7AutonomousMaven(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 9:23:25 PM
SgtMBeck posted...
Master_Aqua posted...

Yep, that.

Since everyone was there because of Michaels FIB situation, he opted not to take a cut.

I never did any math, but I assume his cash goes to Frank (though it could be split between Frank and the rest of the crew)

Ok that all makes sense, but I don't remember it being actually said. Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention XD