any news on if it will cost $5000 everytime you die online

#1krosieangelPosted 9/28/2013 5:05:36 AM
if so i can see it getting annoying fast when random people keep killing everyone when trying to do missions
#2_Caker_Posted 9/28/2013 5:09:56 AM
I seriously doubt it. It would punish those who'd bought in-game money, which is the last thing they'll want to do.
#3uNc0nTr011aB13Posted 9/28/2013 5:11:43 AM
Almost certainly not. It's far easier to die online than it is offline, you'd be broke in no time.
---
Take the idiot test; read line below for instructions.
Take the idiot test; read line above for instructions.
#4Raven_ShikumiPosted 9/28/2013 5:11:53 AM
When you die, you lose a percentage of your funds, up to 5000 dollars. That's how it works in SP.

In Online, you lose ALL the money you have on you when you die. You can deposit money in the bank to keep that from happening.
---
Mowowowow.
#5Neo_OnionKnightPosted 9/28/2013 5:13:15 AM
Raven_Shikumi posted...
When you die, you lose a percentage of your funds, up to 5000 dollars. That's how it works in SP.

In Online, you lose ALL the money you have on you when you die. You can deposit money in the bank to keep that from happening.

Yep...live next to the bank! Just watch out for snipers waiting on bankers hauling in their cash...I know I will...Hehehe.
---
"An obvious answer wrapped in cheap enigma foil, placed in a lunchbox of deceit surrounded by a mould of ignorance" - Meaning of Life
#6krosieangel(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 5:13:25 AM
Raven_Shikumi posted...

i dont believe that because say you get a million from a heist and die on the way to the bank it would make everyone angrily stop playing the game
#7KyanFantasyPosted 9/28/2013 5:13:47 AM
Remember people right after robbing a store or bank go into safe mode and run for a ATM!
#8Trav97Posted 9/28/2013 5:17:55 AM
krosieangel gf posted...
Raven_Shikumi posted...

i dont believe that because say you get a million from a heist and die on the way to the bank it would make everyone angrily stop playing the game

I think I remember that after a heist, you automatically deposit some of your money into the bank account to prevent this from happening.
---
GT: Hailfire97x --Shameless FM4 Storefront Advertisement! Keyword: Hailfire Racing
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e227/Trav97x/PDXSigline.jpg
#9Raven_CyarmPosted 9/28/2013 5:19:27 AM
Raven_Shikumi posted...

That sure is a great source you've posted to back your outrageous and fake sounding statement there chief.
---
GameFAQs isn't your personal blog. No-one cares about your pre-order story, why you won't buy something or what happened to you at Gamestop.
#10LuigiisTeepeePosted 9/28/2013 5:20:13 AM
krosieangel gf posted...
Raven_Shikumi posted...

What Raven said is how it has been explained in interviews.