BAWSAQ should be offline.

#1Dunmer999Posted 9/28/2013 3:50:31 PM
Since stocks are only affected by the assassination missions and random chance over time, they should have left BAWSAQ offline. Or at least have the assassination mission stocks on LCN. My internet's messing up trying to do BAWSAQ stuff.
---
Love is what gives you true strength. Pokemon, Naruto, and Grand Theft Auto taught me that.
#2HF92Posted 9/28/2013 3:53:19 PM
Yeah BAWSAQ stocks only change once per day for me, making it pretty useless.
#3Dunmer999(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 3:54:41 PM
I forgot to mention, the reason I'm so annoyed is that I'm doing the assassination missions now. The money my single player actions earned won't come to me while my connection keeps messing up.
---
Love is what gives you true strength. Pokemon, Naruto, and Grand Theft Auto taught me that.
#4GeneralCortezPosted 9/28/2013 3:56:04 PM
Agreed. **** them for making the BAWSAQ online only, and putting the assassination stocks on it

Thats so nice of them. Piss on the offline players. Bet the 12yr old punks love trading the bawsaq
---
"Er kann mich am Arsche lecken!"-Goetz von Berlichingen
[Papal Crusaders]
#5Dunmer999(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 3:56:45 PM
Sorry, just an update. The current price of iFruit stock is $0. They're bankrupt after I did the mission. I got connected and this happened.
---
#6TheOffspring187Posted 9/28/2013 4:00:50 PM
Yeah I don't have the net at the moment so I'm screwed on Bawsaq (lolol). I had bought some while I still had my net connection, now I have about 300k for each character tied up in stocks only on Bawsaq so they show being worth $0 with no net connection. Oh well.

The thing that miffs me most is I can't save any pics on the camera without the net connection. Frustrating.
---
PSN: sensesfail18782
#7BlakPeppaPosted 9/28/2013 4:02:47 PM
gold coast is lcn
---
~~Charlotte Bobcats/Hornets Fan~Local Toronto Raptors Fan~~
#8capnovanPosted 9/28/2013 4:06:45 PM
***SPOILER***

2 of the Assassination stocks are off line, Debonair and Gold Coast but agree they should have all been offline.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!