Do African-Americans actually speak the way they do in this game IRL?

#1TheSlowpokePosted 9/29/2013 2:00:20 AM
I'm not sure because this game does a lot of parody (Michael's wife and daughter) but it can also be pretty serious at times and since I'm not an African-American I can't find out myself.
---
http://www.vgcats.com/super/newsimage/slow.gif
#2A_Long_DecemberPosted 9/29/2013 2:01:20 AM
So because you're not African-American you can't speak to someone who is
---
"You can fly, but we control the lightning."
#3LordPonchoPosted 9/29/2013 2:01:30 AM
The stereotypes do exist, yes. Even for Amanda and Tracey
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#4R41NB0W-D45HPosted 9/29/2013 2:01:57 AM
This wouldn't be more racist if you just called them black people, y'know.
---
My flashlight brings all the Geth to the yard.
#5smeazPosted 9/29/2013 2:02:00 AM
I think someone needs to get out more..
---
"Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more." -- George S. Patton
#6OfficerTJHookaPosted 9/29/2013 2:02:03 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7tzar_666Posted 9/29/2013 2:05:11 AM
i went to a black high school in 91 and 92. some did most didnt.
nobodey used the n word though thats a recent development
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#8liljroc1800Posted 9/29/2013 2:05:28 AM
Yeah, most of us aren't from Africa. Our ancestors might be but and African American is an actual African who became an American citizen. We're just American, or as some like to go by ethnic groups then black. I'd rather be one of the second two.The whole Latin/Chinese/Japanese/ whatever else American thing is just stupid if you're an American citizen. I'm not from Africa.
#9TheRisingSonPosted 9/29/2013 2:07:36 AM
Where do you live TC, the middle of nowhere? Or are you that introverted that you just don't speak (or listen) to anyone?

Of course not every black person sounds like Lamar or Franklin, just like not every white woman sounds like Tracey. You answered your own stupid question.

Also even those who are in the hood talk different depending on region (as Franklin and Lamar have West Coast dialects). You can play the damn game itself and see black people who speak differently. So either you're completely dense and ignorant or you're just trolling.
#10AsmileyfishPosted 9/29/2013 2:09:29 AM
TheRisingSon posted...
Where do you live TC, the middle of nowhere? Or are you that introverted that you just don't speak (or listen) to anyone?

Of course not every black person sounds like Lamar or Franklin, just like not every white woman sounds like Tracey. You answered your own stupid question.

Also even those who are in the hood talk different depending on region (as Franklin and Lamar have West Coast dialects). You can play the damn game itself and see black people who speak differently. So either you're completely dense and ignorant or you're just trolling.

It makes me laugh how most people on here asume everyone is from the US.
---
I apolagize in advance for my spellings. i cant spell worth a dam.