Do African-Americans actually speak the way they do in this game IRL?

#151SEA_Posted 9/29/2013 7:11:46 PM
cute topic kids
#152FredCat07Posted 9/29/2013 8:08:38 PM
liljroc1800 posted...
Yeah, most of us aren't from Africa. Our ancestors might be but and African American is an actual African who became an American citizen. We're just American, or as some like to go by ethnic groups then black. I'd rather be one of the second two.The whole Latin/Chinese/Japanese/ whatever else American thing is just stupid if you're an American citizen. I'm not from Africa.

At least you had their African blood, remember that it passed in the generation. I am part german because I liked long stories, for an example.
---
American Sign Language is my primary language - deal with it!
"ESL" is standing for "English Sign Language", period.
#153DarthUchiha91Posted 9/29/2013 8:16:16 PM
willm_360 posted...
Yes, they all talk like that. There are only four exceptions: Barack Obama, Tiger Woods, Prince, and Bill Cosby.

0.0 you didn't add Morgan freeman to this list?

Reported.
---
Man plans, God Laughs-Psalm 33:10
#154OliverQueen612Posted 9/29/2013 8:30:00 PM
liljroc1800 posted...
Yeah, most of us aren't from Africa. Our ancestors might be but and African American is an actual African who became an American citizen. We're just American, or as some like to go by ethnic groups then black. I'd rather be one of the second two.The whole Latin/Chinese/Japanese/ whatever else American thing is just stupid if you're an American citizen. I'm not from Africa.

My dad was from Africa but I'm not. Am I African American? Lol