Pick a response

#1projectpat72988Posted 9/29/2013 4:08:56 PM
Whats the deal with this? At first I just thought of it as some oversight because early on I wouldnt be able to choose how I reply to a text or something....but the further on I go I have not once had a choice on what to say when I reply to a text...there appears to be one option...no way to scroll or anything. Am i somehow missing how to switch how I reply or something?
#2crippler2k9Posted 9/29/2013 4:10:05 PM
Been wondering about this myself.
---
Delicious... It tastes like the tears of children.
#3Razor2602Posted 9/29/2013 4:11:03 PM
Online maybe? where the character is far less fleshed out to their demands
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA
#4BWO_ArbiterPosted 9/29/2013 4:12:20 PM
Some of the messages state that you can pick a response but you can't. Others have 1 possible response to choose from. I beat the game last week and haven't seen a single message with multiple responses.
---
+1 to MS for taking 2 huge steps in the right direction. Now if only they fixed the rest of the problems :-(
#5WingZero0782Posted 9/29/2013 4:14:06 PM
BWO_Arbiter posted...
Some of the messages state that you can pick a response but you can't. Others have 1 possible response to choose from. I beat the game last week and haven't seen a single message with multiple responses.

Same here, I pressed every button and tried everything else, nothing, I think IV let you.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#6LaharPosted 9/29/2013 4:14:31 PM
I'm hoping maybe they'll bring it up in an update. I'd like at least the illusion of choice if they're going to tell me "pick a response".
---
I said runt.
#7projectpat72988(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 4:40:35 PM
WingZero0782 posted...
BWO_Arbiter posted...

Same here, I pressed every button and tried everything else, nothing, I think IV let you.

Yeah it did, it was a pointless but cool feature. It would have been nice to see some of that in GTA5 but for it to alter things in some way.

Yeah you would think a game with this much money spent on it would have noticed that. Whether or not they originally planned to give you multiple choices why would that line still remain now? Just delete it out or something.
#8Dr WhoopassPosted 9/29/2013 4:43:00 PM
Same here, I tried every button when emailing Traci, but I could not change my responses.
---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
#9WingZero0782Posted 9/29/2013 4:45:14 PM
projectpat72988 posted...
WingZero0782 posted...
BWO_Arbiter posted...

Yeah it did, it was a pointless but cool feature. It would have been nice to see some of that in GTA5 but for it to alter things in some way.

Yeah you would think a game with this much money spent on it would have noticed that. Whether or not they originally planned to give you multiple choices why would that line still remain now? Just delete it out or something.

It gave you different outcomes in IV.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.