Bank heist online

#1DarknesstrickPosted 10/1/2013 5:17:43 PM
Ok so I'm pretty sure we all saw the trailer where players would rob banks and all I've been doing is repo missions and robbing convinience stores and just messing around. Are we going to be able to rob banks later? Or is this all we get?
I'm talkig about gtao if anyone is confused.
---
I PARRIED A GODDAMN BACKSTAB.
#2capnovanPosted 10/1/2013 5:18:47 PM
Heists aren't available ATM. IDK when they will be.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#3Hardcore74LeoPosted 10/1/2013 5:18:47 PM
R* said before GTA:O came out that heists will be added later.
#4RevolverOspreyPosted 10/1/2013 5:18:54 PM
WHERE ARE THE PLANES? I BREAK INTO AIRPORT AND NO PLANES!!! WHAT HELL??!!?!?!?! HARUMPH HARUMPH!!!
---
It doesn't feel right to kill an unarmed man... but I'll get over it.
#5TH3F1Y1N60N3Posted 10/1/2013 5:19:44 PM
Heist missions are coming out later, maybe in a few weeks or months
#6xtacbPosted 10/1/2013 5:21:35 PM
heists are later

because all of Rockstars focus and resources is currently spent on making the first simple tutorial race work
---
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?
#7Darknesstrick(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 5:24:43 PM
Oh ok that's cool.
I've been pissing people off cuz I got bored, I bait them into a chase and I get out if the car; at least 70% of the players try to run me over ad the other 30% try to shoot me thru the car. But they fail because the aim on foot is way better so I kill them and take their car.
Here comes the cool part, drive the car to a place where it's really hard to get out of and park it there, then shoot the tires and leave it there.
When they try to get it they will be so mad xD
But do this only to the people that try to kill you, which I think it's almost everyone. There are some nice people but I always stay at a distance.
---
#8Dr_MojoPosted 10/1/2013 5:32:44 PM
No, this is all you get, ever. In fact Rockstar is going to slowly remove missions from GTAO over the post-launch months until eventually the only thing left is 1-on-1 pistols-only deathmatch. It's a new product strategy they're going for. We'll see how it pans out.
#9Darknesstrick(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 5:36:04 PM
Dr_Mojo posted...
No, this is all you get, ever. In fact Rockstar is going to slowly remove missions from GTAO over the post-launch months until eventually the only thing left is 1-on-1 pistols-only deathmatch. It's a new product strategy they're going for. We'll see how it pans out.

Nice sarcasm ;)
---
#10LTJpunkPosted 10/1/2013 5:37:44 PM
A few heists ARE in the game now. But you can't do then until you but a place that has a planning room.

More heists are being added later.
---
All Agnostics are Atheists.
Cynicism is questioning motives. Skepticism is questioning beliefs. Be a skeptic, NOT a cynic.