I hope R* gets in some kind of trouble for false advertising.

#1Flamingace18Posted 10/2/2013 10:34:39 AM
Yup. Your game doesn't even render properly, crazy glitches, and now this. I'm not a happy person right now.
---
MMLP2 11/5/13 - Greatest day in the history of the world
I would go gay for Eminem.
#2CombaticusXYPosted 10/2/2013 10:35:24 AM
Trade it in, get your money back.. otherwise quit whining
---
Team SPFC: Nova/Trish/Doom...It's On now!!
PSN/Xboxlive: CombaticusXY
#3EcotronPosted 10/2/2013 10:36:30 AM
GTA online is almost taking away from my single player experience. If they don't fix it soon and everything turns out to be some sort of micro-transaction (just found out today that heists are paid DLC) then it will have somewhat tarnished the game for me. Would have preferred it to remain single player if this turns out to be the case.
#4Erik_PPosted 10/2/2013 10:36:59 AM
If only there was a totally playable single player mode we could play.
---
Signatures go here
#5Six_ESPosted 10/2/2013 10:37:51 AM
ROCKSTAR SAID THE FIRST WEEK WOULD BE REALLY ROUGH ONLINE AND THEN IT WAS LET'S SUE THEM FOR FALSE ADVERTISING
---
https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=Six%20El%20Sid
"NO I'M NOT UNDERAGE I'M 15!" - BinkxxXXxx
#6Flamingace18(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 10:37:55 AM
CombaticusXY posted...

Imagine you run a business. Lets say it's a computer business. You advertise that your laptops can run any game perfectly. Someone buys said laptop expecting to be able to play a game. When they can't they go and get a lawyer and sue the ever living jesus out that company.

I hope R* gets what it deserves. I don't have a problem with gaming companies pushing back release dates to prevent stuff like this. But when you release a game you better release with 90% of it working properly.
---
MMLP2 11/5/13 - Greatest day in the history of the world
I would go gay for Eminem.
#7BlindRapturePosted 10/2/2013 10:38:42 AM
Six_ES posted...
ROCKSTAR SAID THE FIRST WEEK WOULD BE REALLY ROUGH ONLINE AND THEN IT WAS LET'S SUE THEM FOR FALSE ADVERTISING
#8ajkurasPosted 10/2/2013 10:40:05 AM
Ecotron posted...
GTA online is almost taking away from my single player experience. If they don't fix it soon and everything turns out to be some sort of micro-transaction (just found out today that heists are paid DLC) then it will have somewhat tarnished the game for me. Would have preferred it to remain single player if this turns out to be the case.

You have to PAY to do the heists? Wow. Just.....wow. No words.
---
Look out! Here comes Tom!
#9alobblobPosted 10/2/2013 10:40:26 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10frogbongPosted 10/2/2013 10:40:46 AM
Flamingace18 posted...
CombaticusXY posted...

Imagine you run a business. Lets say it's a computer business. You advertise that your laptops can run any game perfectly. Someone buys said laptop expecting to be able to play a game. When they can't they go and get a lawyer and sue the ever living jesus out that company.

I hope R* gets what it deserves. I don't have a problem with gaming companies pushing back release dates to prevent stuff like this. But when you release a game you better release with 90% of it working properly.

Except they said there would be problems..
---
Psn- XBurningAngelX 360- XIAce0fSpadesIX