Assassination question

#1Kuebel33Posted 10/2/2013 3:18:47 PM
I assume you are forced to do the first assassination (hotel I think) to progress the story? I set up the fib heist but lester called and said to see him before i do it? I was trying to wait as long as possible to get the most cash off of stocks.
---
Wii U: kuebel33 - Wii: 8877 3660 6443 4949 - XboxLive, psn, & Steam: DirtiestQBizzy
3DS: Q : 2449-4627-4540 | playing: Gears, Last of Us, Killer is Dead
#2the_old_daysPosted 10/2/2013 3:24:17 PM
You have to do that one before the FIB mission. If you want to boost your cash for investing, you can do the epsilon mission string first, giving Michael an extra 2.1 mil if you keep their money. Just be warned, the epsilon string is tedious. If you've downloaded the update, the respawning money case exploit is no longer viable.
---
One million days and nights of all this pain and struggle, and all for what I ask? Nothing but hate and trouble.
#3Ginsu VictimPosted 10/2/2013 4:37:03 PM
Kuebel33 posted...
I assume you are forced to do the first assassination (hotel I think) to progress the story? I set up the fib heist but lester called and said to see him before i do it? I was trying to wait as long as possible to get the most cash off of stocks.

Same here. I didn't know if this was new in the update or how it was already.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)