Online property (heist planning)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Online property (heist planning)
3 years ago#1
Minor online spoilers

So for those of you that are higher than lvl 10.... Lester tells us to buy property so that we can set up heist.
I only have enough for a garage..need like 30k more for an apartment. Questions is, does anyone know if you can plan jobs at a garage? I would like to think the answer is no...but I am not willing to spend the cashola to find out.
"Do you mind? I'm doing the fishstick. It's a very delicate state of mind."
GT: BeaverFever502
3 years ago#2
Young Wyatt posted...
Minor online spoilers

So for those of you that are higher than lvl 10.... Lester tells us to buy property so that we can set up heist.
I only have enough for a garage..need like 30k more for an apartment. Questions is, does anyone know if you can plan jobs at a garage? I would like to think the answer is no...but I am not willing to spend the cashola to find out.

garage = cars

apartment = heists
GT: Kozzie85
3 years ago#3
I figured as much, I was just curious. Had myself thinking about some GTA SA missions and the car theft missions in GTA 5 that are done from a garage. Also I would like to think that MOST people probably are sitting on roughly 30k-ish around lvl 10 when Lester calls, telling you to go now and buy property so he can hook you up with jobs. Just enough to buy a garage at the time...
It didn't make a lot of sense to be able to from a garage, but everything just seemed too conveniently pushing me to buy property at the time of having 30-50k
3 years ago#4
bump
3 years ago#5
Yeah, he tells you later on that you need a high end appartment.. my suggestion is buy the 25k garage if you reeeaally want more than 1 cars, but just save for the cheapest high end (10 car garage) appartment.

Oh you can only have one property at a time anyway by the way, so to be honest a garage is useless.
Gamer Tag: tD I Morris
"I don't believe you have a mom. Enjoy your orphanage."
3 years ago#6
Noob_Pl0x posted...

Oh you can only have one property at a time anyway by the way, so to be honest a garage is useless.

Unless you find that one car that is THE ONE.
It's better to read my posts in the voice of GLaDOS. It makes things so much more simpler.
3 years ago#7
Noob_Pl0x posted...
Yeah, he tells you later on that you need a high end appartment.. my suggestion is buy the 25k garage if you reeeaally want more than 1 cars, but just save for the cheapest high end (10 car garage) appartment.

Wait wait wait..... did really read that correctly? YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ON AT A TIME!?

*deep breath....exhale*

**** it R*, wth?

Oh well....
hmmm does that mean you can sale a property?
3 years ago#8
**** it, might as well just save up for the most expensive penthouse. 400,000.... Only have 78k.
3 years ago#9
Im going for the 99k apartment....looks decent and has a 2 car garage
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
3 years ago#10
You can't do any planning yet so don't worry about getting the good apartments yet. I currently have the $205k one and it has the SAME EXACT floor plan as the $400k one, garage included. The only difference between the two is location/view from the window.
Molon Labe
Xbox Live Gamertag: XavierBK
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Online property (heist planning)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived