Online property (heist planning)

#1Young WyattPosted 10/3/2013 9:25:45 AM
Minor online spoilers

So for those of you that are higher than lvl 10.... Lester tells us to buy property so that we can set up heist.
I only have enough for a garage..need like 30k more for an apartment. Questions is, does anyone know if you can plan jobs at a garage? I would like to think the answer is no...but I am not willing to spend the cashola to find out.
---
"Do you mind? I'm doing the fishstick. It's a very delicate state of mind."
GT: BeaverFever502
#2Kosmo240985Posted 10/3/2013 9:29:08 AM
Young Wyatt posted...
Minor online spoilers

So for those of you that are higher than lvl 10.... Lester tells us to buy property so that we can set up heist.
I only have enough for a garage..need like 30k more for an apartment. Questions is, does anyone know if you can plan jobs at a garage? I would like to think the answer is no...but I am not willing to spend the cashola to find out.

garage = cars

apartment = heists
---
GT: Kozzie85
#3Young Wyatt(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 9:35:05 AM
I figured as much, I was just curious. Had myself thinking about some GTA SA missions and the car theft missions in GTA 5 that are done from a garage. Also I would like to think that MOST people probably are sitting on roughly 30k-ish around lvl 10 when Lester calls, telling you to go now and buy property so he can hook you up with jobs. Just enough to buy a garage at the time...
It didn't make a lot of sense to be able to from a garage, but everything just seemed too conveniently pushing me to buy property at the time of having 30-50k
---
#4Young Wyatt(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 11:35:57 AM
bump
---
#5Noob_Pl0xPosted 10/3/2013 11:41:06 AM
Yeah, he tells you later on that you need a high end appartment.. my suggestion is buy the 25k garage if you reeeaally want more than 1 cars, but just save for the cheapest high end (10 car garage) appartment.

Oh you can only have one property at a time anyway by the way, so to be honest a garage is useless.
---
Gamer Tag: tD I Morris
"I don't believe you have a mom. Enjoy your orphanage."
#6DoctorScrapsPosted 10/3/2013 11:48:47 AM
Noob_Pl0x posted...

Oh you can only have one property at a time anyway by the way, so to be honest a garage is useless.

Unless you find that one car that is THE ONE.
---
It's better to read my posts in the voice of GLaDOS. It makes things so much more simpler.
#7Young Wyatt(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 11:49:30 AM
Noob_Pl0x posted...
Yeah, he tells you later on that you need a high end appartment.. my suggestion is buy the 25k garage if you reeeaally want more than 1 cars, but just save for the cheapest high end (10 car garage) appartment.

Wait wait wait..... did really read that correctly? YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ON AT A TIME!?

*deep breath....exhale*

**** it R*, wth?

Oh well....
hmmm does that mean you can sale a property?
---
#8sJssurfPosted 10/3/2013 11:55:24 AM
**** it, might as well just save up for the most expensive penthouse. 400,000.... Only have 78k.
#9gamester091Posted 10/3/2013 11:56:52 AM
Im going for the 99k apartment....looks decent and has a 2 car garage
---
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
#10Zeke0238Posted 10/3/2013 12:13:08 PM
You can't do any planning yet so don't worry about getting the good apartments yet. I currently have the $205k one and it has the SAME EXACT floor plan as the $400k one, garage included. The only difference between the two is location/view from the window.
---
Molon Labe
Xbox Live Gamertag: XavierBK