The only thing worse

#1djwillis88Posted 10/3/2013 10:55:28 AM
...than hearing people whine about Online is hearing people whine about having a separate forum. Its the same game on the same disc. Hell for Battlefield you had to insert a separate disc to play online and no one complained about having a separate forum for that. Get over your selves.
#2AzaneAzerPosted 10/3/2013 10:57:18 AM
It's worse having people post about posting posts about posts.

In all honesty, I get annoyed when I see people dismissing legitimate concerns and questions because they feel like they have to be the forum police, answer the questions, or report and move on. Trying to assume some type of vigilante authority on a message board just makes you a Dweeb.
#3Part3Posted 10/3/2013 10:58:09 AM
...than hearing people whine about Online is hearing people whine about hearing people whine about having a separate forum.
---
---
TIG - i like cartyooons
#4Part3Posted 10/3/2013 11:00:43 AM
AzaneAzer posted...
Trying to assume some type of vigilante authority on a message board just makes you a Dweeb.

Isn't that what you're doing with your post Azane?
---
---
TIG - i like cartyooons
#5djwillis88(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 11:03:55 AM
AzaneAzer posted...
It's worse having people post about posting posts about posts.

In all honesty, I get annoyed when I see people dismissing legitimate concerns and questions because they feel like they have to be the forum police, answer the questions, or report and move on. Trying to assume some type of vigilante authority on a message board just makes you a Dweeb.

Whats the legitimate concern raised when they say go post somewhere else. My concern is that theyre acting like forum police not me.