Weird single player glitch...makes you lose ALL your weapons.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Weird single player glitch...makes you lose ALL your weapons.
2 years ago#21
Maverickneo posted...
Im still very early in the SP campaign in which I purchased all the guns I could and added all the attachments.

That was your first mistake.
You never need to buy weapons and never should.
---
GT-Goldchampion200
Makoto Nanaya Main 4 life
2 years ago#22
Ya know....I'm a huge GTA fanboy and I think these knee jerk reactionists need a little patience. That being said....

*looks around thread and sees the number of rockstar knights and apologists....*

*chains door and sets fire to thread....takes up sniper post to eliminate survivors.*
2 years ago#23
Just in case anyone was wondering, you can actually get those weapons back if, when you notice they're gone, you reload your save.

It happened to thekosmicfool a couple times after switching to single player from online, and reloading his last single player save brought all the weapons back.
---
No deal, McCutcheon. That moon money is mine!
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
2 years ago#24
chaoscontrol325 posted...
This is a fairly widely occurring glitch, but gamers like you just rub me the wrong way. Sure, it'd be nice if they gave us a freebie for issues, but issues were expected and it always amazes me how every time any game is showing some issues, any issues at all really, there's always a bunch of gamers demanding freebies. It's disgusting. All you do is come off as a petty and self-entitled brat.

Just because you don't have any of these problems doesnt mean you have to be a jackass about it.
---
Napalms and nukes may break my bones, but machine guns will never hurt me.
2 years ago#25
i keep losing the crowbar and baseball bat on one of my characters

dunno why.
---
?
2 years ago#26
thekosmicfool part 2 posted...
Just in case anyone was wondering, you can actually get those weapons back if, when you notice they're gone, you reload your save.

It happened to thekosmicfool a couple times after switching to single player from online, and reloading his last single player save brought all the weapons back.

That was my mistake.

I saved and let my younger cousin drive cars around, not realizing Michael had lost all of his weapons because of the glitch.

Now I just check every time as soon as I start SP.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Bod2G1j.gif
http://i.imgur.com/FfZ84p3.gif http://i.imgur.com/3igx6Ty.gif
2 years ago#27
I care more about the possibility of missions being skipped or save files being corrupted, which is why I have my stuff backed up on the cloud and why I'm considering backing them up on a separate usb. Then again after doing the insurance thing, repurchasing weapons is merely a minor hassle for me which could be why that one is a non issue for myself.
2 years ago#28
You're lucky there are even guns to lose. The amount of entertainment this game offers and you cry about guns that are easily replaceable? You got some nerve. Be a big boy, buy more guns and move on and stop crying about worthless things and enjoy the other 99.999999999999999999999% of epic this game delivers.
---
Seeing Peyton Manning Cry : PRICELESS
2 years ago#29
Wow the level of ignorance on these boards is through the roof.

I'm not even...people seem to miss the point here...it's not even just about missing guns.

Just...wow
2 years ago#30
Losing weapons in single player, outside of some melee weapons, is not a big deal at all. You can just rebuy everything since the main three characters make way more dough than the online characters, especially if you're done with the story already.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Weird single player glitch...makes you lose ALL your weapons.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived