So people didn't like the torture mission.

#1chaos_belmontPosted 10/6/2013 10:47:55 AM
I mean yeah, not that much blood and screaming and it was over fairly fast for me.

Maybe if I had done it differently you could have gotten to use more then two tools? still had fun though.
---
Sorcerer, king of dark intentions, pro skiller, sensual pleasures pirate, constant hankering for honey, sprinkly toes thrillseeker extraordinaire.
#2FAT_ALTAIRPosted 10/6/2013 10:49:04 AM
I turned the game off and returned it and sued R* and won $80,000.
#3Mutedfaithwi60Posted 10/6/2013 10:50:34 AM
I found it kind of mild, specially for all the fuzz people are making over it. Maybe because I didn't get to use the gas can?
---
Posted with GameRaven 0.3.28
#4enterthemadroxPosted 10/6/2013 10:51:32 AM
I used all the tools then when I dropped him off at the airport and it said "Mission Passed", I honestly said "So, what was all the fuss about?".

I didn't find it controversial or horrible/disgusting/*insert negative emotion here* at all.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#5DDP886Posted 10/6/2013 10:51:53 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6I_know_uPosted 10/6/2013 10:56:44 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7Mutedfaithwi60Posted 10/6/2013 10:59:34 AM
You entered a thread that clearly by the topic title screams that people are going to talk about specifics about a mission and complain about spoilers. Yet the TC is the one with learning disabilities?
---
Posted with GameRaven 0.3.28
#8Rayquaza487Posted 10/6/2013 11:02:47 AM
Mutedfaithwi60 posted...
You entered a thread that clearly by the topic title screams that people are going to talk about specifics about a mission and complain about spoilers. Yet the TC is the one with learning disabilities?

This. dude, he blatantly says TORTURE MISSION, so if you don't want to hear about it, don't enter.

He didn't even spoil anything with that comment in the first place. Spoiling would be if he said "why" the person was being tourtured, or "what" he did to torture him.
---
Official Waddle Doo of the Smash Big Brother
I'm going to delete my account if Ridley is CONFIRMED for SSB4! ;P
#9TRONSWORDBANEPosted 10/6/2013 11:04:07 AM
i thought it was entirely hillarious and replay it all the time
---
Buthurt ; the realization that your ragequit was because of how badly you suck and not how good I am and one will not admit such or even choose to do such .
#10PS360gamerPosted 10/6/2013 11:15:57 AM
I thought it was funny, there was humor in it. Keza McDonald from IGN is an idiot, she was trying to be dramatic with that scene in her review, it's just like how she wrote an article about not liking the Nuns in the Hitman Absolution trailer, she made it seem like they were out of place for the series, when Blood Money had a "Heaven or Hell" club where the angels wore skimpy outfits as well.
---
ps3/360/ps4/xbox one