where are the gloves in the game

#1famos_gaPosted 10/9/2013 9:49:50 AM
i want franklin to look like dexter morgan in kill mode........i already have the long sleeve kill shirt
---
Female hole is the goal....
#2WingZero0782Posted 10/9/2013 10:16:21 AM
Gone, along with the bling (except earrings for Franklin).
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#3famos_ga(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 10:19:52 AM
WingZero0782 posted...
well that sucks.............but i havent installed the update........so i still have them in m game?
---
#4WingZero0782Posted 10/9/2013 10:51:56 AM
famos_ga posted...
WingZero0782 posted...
well that sucks.............but i havent installed the update........so i still have them in m game?

I thought you meant where to buy them.
---
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#5famos_ga(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 11:35:14 AM
WingZero0782 posted...
famos_ga posted...
WingZero0782 posted...

yes thats what i meant
---
#6WingZero0782Posted 10/9/2013 11:38:21 AM
famos_ga posted...
WingZero0782 posted...
famos_ga posted...
WingZero0782 posted...

yes thats what i meant

I don't think you can, I haven't seen any.
---
#7Whyte FolkzPosted 10/9/2013 12:56:10 PM
Some of the premade outfits have gloves: Michael's jewelry store heist suit, and a few of Franklin's Uptown Riders motorcycle outfits. Altering these outfit will remove the gloves, so unfortunately you can't have gloves on your custom outfit. Some of the premade outfits have things that can't be worn normally, like Franklin has a few pairs of pants that don't appear in his wardrobe and only come on the premade outfits. But sometimes you can get things from the outfits. For example, many of Franklin's "ghetto" outfits have him wearing bracelets and a watch. There is no menu option to equip these, but if you choose an outfit that has these and then alter it to equip your own choice of clothes, he'll still have the accessories. The same is true with Trevor and the digital watch that is on some of his outfits.
#8Aceofblades2k2Posted 10/12/2013 9:09:47 PM
Trevor has fingerless gloves on his merryweather heist outfit.
---
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp