I hope vice city 2 comes out next year

#21BrownPackPosted 10/16/2013 1:00:27 AM
IWBYD posted...
I think Vice City is inevitable at this point for 6. We haven't visited it in over 10 years. Not to mention Miami has changed ALOT from the 80's

I can easily picture Vice City and the surrounding swamplands. Maybe even a few small islands.

I was going to say, I think Miami really was only relevant during the 80's, but now that you mention the everglades n such, it may be a plausible next location, but I still highly doubt it. I think the location and climate would be far too similar to San Andreas, but would be lacking.

I think it's unlikely, but I think a return to London is in order.
#22Dondo1978Posted 10/16/2013 1:40:43 AM
BrownPack posted...
IWBYD posted...
I think Vice City is inevitable at this point for 6. We haven't visited it in over 10 years. Not to mention Miami has changed ALOT from the 80's

I can easily picture Vice City and the surrounding swamplands. Maybe even a few small islands.

I was going to say, I think Miami really was only relevant during the 80's, but now that you mention the everglades n such, it may be a plausible next location, but I still highly doubt it. I think the location and climate would be far too similar to San Andreas, but would be lacking.

I think it's unlikely, but I think a return to London is in order.

Especially if they have a Haratio-type character from CSI: Miami...
---
I...AM...THE GAME! AND I AM...THAT...DAMN...Good!
#23brunoeldiabloPosted 10/16/2013 1:48:55 AM
IWBYD posted...
can easily picture Vice City and the surrounding swamplands

"We prefer attractive wetland countryside right on your doorstep should you decide to move to our beautiful part of the world"