Wish there were skateboards in the game...

#1Cheko2015Posted 10/13/2013 9:56:18 PM
I've been wishing they were in the series ever since San Andreas when they put in Bikes. In matter of fact I heard in the beta version of the game, it did have a skateboard and you could ride on it as a vehicle or equip it and hit ppl with it as a melee weapon. I think that is something that makes it really unique and would set it apart from a bike is its a vehicle and weapon all in one.

Im actually not even that into skateboarding or skateboarding video games. But again I just find that vehicle and weapon all in one concept to be pretty cool. And also its kind of sad to see all the skateparks in the game with half pipes and what not and only bikes by them. Whats even worse is if you get near the skatepark on the beach, you can hear skateboards rolling but if you go over to look the sounds stop and theres no one there.
---
Convictioniist "Sigs: Serious Business"
#2bausonPosted 10/13/2013 10:22:01 PM
Skateboarding is so 90s.
#3PokenubPosted 10/13/2013 10:23:24 PM
Considering it's highly likely a player of this game has lived through the 90's, gotta give it to the TC, skateboards would have been awesome.
---
XBOX 360 GT: Invghost
Games I am looking forward to: Super Motherload, Mewgenics.
#4GodSpark127Posted 10/13/2013 10:24:28 PM(edited)
Franklin on a skateboard... No.

Michael on a skateboard... Not a chance.

Trevor on a skateboard... Not only plausible, but hilarious.
---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
#5PokenubPosted 10/13/2013 10:26:42 PM
GodSpark127 posted...
Franklin on a skateboard... No.

Michael on a skateboard... Not a chance.

Trevor on a skateboard... Not only plausible, but hilarious.

Any of them in a glowing ray gun looking and sounding car... Yep, parrently so.
---
XBOX 360 GT: Invghost
Games I am looking forward to: Super Motherload, Mewgenics.
#6ColdKillerXPosted 10/13/2013 11:52:38 PM
I am not really a fan of skateboarding, but it would be awesome for each character to have a board they could use as a melee weapon, or be able to use as a vehicle the character always has on them for emergencies

perfect for if you get stranded somewhere and can't jack a car, motorcycle, or bike. you'd have something to ride that is slower than a bike but still faster than running

hopefully they'll consider it for GTA VI, it'd be especially good in Vice City which is a pretty flat landscape
---
| - ColdKiller X | Brawl Code: 2835-9755-9166 (CKX) |
#7RyanIsMadPosted 10/14/2013 1:13:05 AM
There is a skateboard shop in downtown LS, I wonder why they haven't incorporated them into any GTA game as of yet.