What boring everyday thing do you want them to put in the next game?

#41DoctorScrapsPosted 10/17/2013 3:32:25 PM
TheIastspartan posted...
Game system in your safehouse/apartment that is capable of playing 3-4 old arcade games. Like the nes games you could get in Animal Crossing.

...Dude, what if one of the DLC's is being about to play the original GTA at your safehouse?
That would be boss. Would buy.
---
It's better to read my posts in the voice of GLaDOS. It makes things so much more simpler.
#42TheIastspartanPosted 10/17/2013 3:34:21 PM
DoctorScraps posted...
TheIastspartan posted...
Game system in your safehouse/apartment that is capable of playing 3-4 old arcade games. Like the nes games you could get in Animal Crossing.

...Dude, what if one of the DLC's is being about to play the original GTA at your safehouse?
That would be boss. Would buy.

Yeah, that'd be awesome. Kinda surprised they haven't done anything like that yet.
#43DamitolPosted 10/20/2013 4:31:53 PM
Ability to donate crappy clothes to Goodwill and sell cars on Craigslist.
#44FollowingRulesPosted 10/21/2013 2:49:09 AM
battlfrnt2006 posted...
MOAR MOPPING!

Maybe add in the option to get a part time job, where you go and do mundane tasks for a paycheck. Except crazy stuff happens. Or if a customer or coworker pisses you off, you can beat them down after your shift.

JESUS CHRIST that mopping was the worst mission in history.

And Michael is a useless f***ing mopper. I mopped for 2 years and I could mop circles around that guy.
#45pigkiller_77Posted 10/25/2013 8:59:40 AM
FollowingRules posted...
battlfrnt2006 posted...
MOAR MOPPING!

Maybe add in the option to get a part time job, where you go and do mundane tasks for a paycheck. Except crazy stuff happens. Or if a customer or coworker pisses you off, you can beat them down after your shift.

JESUS CHRIST that mopping was the worst mission in history.

And Michael is a useless f***ing mopper. I mopped for 2 years and I could mop circles around that guy.

Michael didn't even put out any wet floor signs. Clear OSHA violation. R* clearly has no regard for the safety of their digital office workers.
---
Mr. Lahey, is this you talking or the liquor? Randy....I am the liquor.
#46Maiden6667Posted 10/25/2013 9:03:08 AM
Maybe Demolition derby....Pool was fun,
#47lordvivecjjjPosted 10/25/2013 9:19:36 AM
battlfrnt2006 posted...
MOAR MOPPING!

this actually sounds good, especially the mopping part.
I would also love to see some "cubicle hell" environment, with missions related
---
Nemo dat quod non habet
#48FDFHighPunchPosted 10/25/2013 9:22:51 AM
zaccman922 posted...
The ability to sit down on chairs and benches.

Also, taking a knee
---
Dirty Chinese Jumpsuit
#49Joey-ZazaPosted 10/25/2013 11:02:33 AM
Doing your Tax Return.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#50TRC187Posted 10/25/2013 11:29:08 AM
nazgul9 posted...
Has anyone said standing at the DMV to get your license renewed?

Ha, I laughed at this because I was just at the DMV.. I'd only want this for a rampage mission ;)

Before the game released i was hoping for deep sea fishing, I would've liked that, maybe even spear fishing.

Or some type of Heli-tour side missions with Trevor flying tourists around LS, Mtn Chiliad, etc., I think the dialogue could be hilarious.

Maybe a nod to the old school "Paperboy" game, where you grab a BMX and throw the LS Tribune around a neighborhood, getting chased by dogs, crazy old folk and cars.
---
"Its as American as apple pie, baseball & pain killers"..