Getting in to Fort Zancudo undetected (No Glitch)

#1elzmagnificoPosted 10/17/2013 4:48:04 PM
Its pretty simple. Jack a big rig. Drive around the outside of the base until you reach the control tower. At the control tower on the outside of the base there's a concrete wall. Park the big rig next to it and get out. Scale the big rig and then the fence. And TADA you're inside with no wanted level!
#2nazgul9Posted 10/17/2013 4:49:37 PM
Are you for real? This seems non-legit.
---
"They've got your wife!" "But I'm not married!" "You are now...to AMERICA!"
#3elzmagnifico(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 4:53:07 PM
nazgul9 posted...
Are you for real? This seems non-legit.

Its for real. I literally just did it like 2 minutes ago.
#4nazgul9Posted 10/17/2013 4:54:33 PM
I am going to try this. How far into the base can you get before the wanted level starts?
---
#5gunholePosted 10/17/2013 5:01:23 PM
nazgul9 posted...
I am going to try this. How far into the base can you get before the wanted level starts?

the runway. about halfway to the jet inside the embankment...
---
[voted most irrelevant poster 2012. best sideburns Spring 2013]
#6Crazyman93Posted 10/17/2013 5:04:13 PM
I busted in through the back door once. I didn't get a wanted level until someone actually saw me there.
---
Shotgunnova posted...
I know not what a skrillex is, but can only assume it is a flesh-eating bacteria.
#7holden4everPosted 10/17/2013 5:07:55 PM
I just tried this and got an instant 4 star wanted level as soon as I climbed onto the concrete block.
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png
#8elzmagnifico(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 6:07:08 PM
holden4ever posted...
I just tried this and got an instant 4 star wanted level as soon as I climbed onto the concrete block.

I've made it in twice now without any stars. Once during the day and once at night. The night time one went a lot smoother once inside. I was able to make it damn near all the way to the jet that sits out next to the runway without being spotted. Just be mindful of people, lights, and the cameras on the walls.
#9nazgul9Posted 10/18/2013 9:56:45 AM
I haven't tried it yet, but I did decide to bail out of my helicopter and parachute into the base. First time trying this. Stole a jet and got away, first try. Kinda excited about that.
---
#10brunoeldiabloPosted 10/18/2013 11:50:09 AM
It does work, but you will eventually get wanted stars, but the time t takes to get the stars depends on how long you can avoid being detected.

http://i.imgur.com/9JdDSXP.jpg

This is a good way to steal one of the jets parked on the runway. Hop the wall, sneak in and run like hell. Because there's a couple of soldiers near the fire trucks, you'll get spotted, but you usually can make it all the way to the jet first.

There's a Youtube video of someone doing it. I'll post the link if I can find it again.